Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rowdy Fans Level 50

razorless

Rowdy Fans Level 50

Hello,
    I am at Level 50, and have today's "A Host of Responsibilities" task as "Rowdy Fans - Delegate 80 Heavy Infantry". I cannot produce "Heavy Infantry" until (I think) Lavel 54.....
    How do I complete this Task?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    You produce Heavy Infantry in the Combat Academy:

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    The melee unit that requires Level 54 is called Swordsman. Caught me out too.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    For me it is delegate 80 Heavy Infantry. I have no pvp buildings, no pvp weapons and no desire to do anything related to the sad attempt at pvp. We were told that no-one would be forced to do anything related to pvp yet here it comes. Totally ill-thought out quest with BB breaking their promise to the players.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    For me it is delegate 80 Heavy Infantry. I have no pvp buildings, no pvp weapons and no desire to do anything related to the sad attempt at pvp. We were told that no-one would be forced to do anything related to pvp yet here it comes. Totally ill-thought out quest with BB breaking their promise to the players.
    Have to agree. I'm past this level so only realised what BB had done when it came up in chat. PVP was sold as optional, with many players choosing not to participate for a variety of reasons. We have made it very clear that PVP should not play any part in events and therefore BB should have respected their players and kept to their original commitment. At the very least there should have been an alternative on offer to those effected levels.
    I've been happy with the `unusual' requirements of the questline as they involve a little more `effort', but had that quest landed in my quest book Acadma and Saqui wouldn't be the only ones writing in blue
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    As above, so no need to repeat here, but I have to build and upgrade a combat academy to level 6! For a single quest thread? [Removed]
    As if regular soldiers wouldn't suffice!

Please do not swear on the forums
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 07.07.18 at 11:15.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tibirius View Post
    As above, so no need to repeat here, but I have to build and upgrade a combat academy to level 6! For a single quest thread? !
    why lvl 6? lvl 1 should suffice, only need to make 80 troops
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    lvl1 can only make 'attack infantry'...
    Madorosu's post shows a lvl 6 building with different troop types to those available to me.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    On academy. click the middle tab at the bottom, 'Heavy Units' they are in there

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    Completely agree, this failed pvp experiment was promised to be "optional".
    Never touched it, not even the most basic start.
    I want my 499 gems back please BB, should not be forced to pay them to continue the event.

Reply to Thread