Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chocolate day

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    Aha, huge thanks, he can have a go that way now. Thanks for the prompt reply BB_Saqui
    You're very welcome - and do get back in touch to let me know how it goes!

World
    Sandycove
    Do we get the correct answer to the puzzle and how it relates to the script? It would be nice to know how the mind of a dev works, as looking at the pages of answers, it seems not many players think the same way Lol.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    Do we get the correct answer to the puzzle and how it relates to the script? It would be nice to know how the mind of a dev works, as looking at the pages of answers, it seems not many players think the same way Lol.
    I'll give you a clue: Sectors.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    It would be nice to know how the mind of a dev works,
    Lol so nothing too complicated going on up there
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

HunyBun
    what was the answer, and who won?

issyk
    This is late but I would like to share an opinion: The puzzle idea was nice, but I think the wording was a bit bad. I got the rabbits, but I thought I wouldn't because that's how bad the wording was. It was very obvious from the get go that it was about sectors but people were confused as to what to take as reference, the whole 5th sector itself as it houses the pitch, or the pitch center as a point refrence.

Because if it's the center of the pitch, then the north of it is mainly sector 7. The only reason I didn't change my response was because I thought only the former could be a logical puzzle, that if numbers coincide with sectors than the reference should too, but because of the discussion some people had on help chat, me included, recent loggers might have been eluded.

I had someone ask me what it was, I only repeated what I said on public chat that it cannot be the clock, it's apparently the island sectors akin to num pad. But when it's public chat there are many more ideas and because there's a stream of conversation those who logged in later might have had a hard time seeing where we came from, when we said what we thought the code was. I tried to refrain from talking about it at first, thinking it might be against the rules but didn't mind to participate when I realized it was already being discussed.

Lol this is all trivial ofc, it's not like people lost event rewards or something. However, to give you an idea how it can cheer you up or vice versa: My prov house is at level 3! (I know my fault but for a total newbie that's what they could only have) Producing the football items in between your routine queue of stacks was a lot easier with the choco rabbit : ) They are hard to come by when your explorers are not skilled enough or you cannot do the particular addies that give them out for some reason.

Thanks however, it was a puzzle out of the blue, with the awards, too, out of the blue. I made good use of some of those rabbits, and I deliver my thanks : )
    Last edited by issyk; 14.07.18 at 11:43.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by HunyBun View Post
    what was the answer, and who won?
    1483, and winners were all who gave correct code.

Reply to Thread