Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Co-op adventure reward adjustments and UI improvements

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would love the star menu to group my gens in some sort of order, probably best by type, in descending order of seniority. At the moment, they are all over the place, and I can't even figure what the system is (assuming there is one). Reflecting the star layout in the 'send gen' window would also be helpful.

I've only ever done one co-op, and I'm in a good, friendly guild. I wish they would just drop them, or at least stop the explorers from bringing so many back. As with PvP, I tend to play as if they aren't there.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Have you named them?
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Devs, the new updates are amazing. Really focused on making the game play user friendly and efficient this time. Thank you for that.

The 25 units selection in Barracks is cool. I Really like that i don't need to max that out anymore but is it possible to set a "MAX" button to spent all the resources that are available in storage, on that specific unit?

This could be great for Provision House also as a lot of players use all their bread to create new Settlers, or in Barracks for instance all the Settlers, Brew and Bronze Swords available to create Recruits and so on...

Thank you very much!

P.S. I think i'm crossing a line here... but a queue for Bookbinder would be lovely too

P.S. NO. 2 The Send Army feedback is very good. I named my generals (mostly with numbers) so i can find them easily, but in the Send Army screen, i cannot find them by name, unless i mouse over them, which takes time, Can you put the names that the players have chosen first like in Star Menu, also in Send Army? That would be very helpful ! Thanks!

P.S. NO. 3 An option to change the basic 6 resources on main screen. So you can choose the ones you really want to monitor, as stone and pinewood for example are not used very much after the first 2 months of gameplay.
    Last edited by Caesarul; 30.07.18 at 10:15. Reason: Added more suggestions.

Reply to Thread