Reply to Thread

Thread: Snack Stand Extreme Timings

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Lightbulb Snack Stand Extreme Timings

Just got the Snack Stand. I know they said the timings drop if you get more than one, but with just one the timings are incredibly long. With one stand, it is 3 days per hot dog or 50 hot dogs will take 5 MONTHS. While the 300%, 24hrs bonus is nice, this is extreme. For comparison, a Grilled Steak (100%, 48 hrs) is 15 minutes.

It is unlikely many people will get more than one of these things, so few will see the timings benefit of having multiple. As such, I think they should drop the speed for one, even if they have to nerf the benefit of multiple a bit. I'm not saying drop it to a few minutes, but 3 days is extreme - maybe 1 day instead for one and 10% drop per multiple (max 70% reduction).

What does anyone else think?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I had similar thoughts, but hey, It's something I did not have before. I'm not chuffed to bits, but at least now I can make one every 3 days.

World
    Newfoundland
    its almost pointless. But in the end i will get 200 stadium snacks over the next 294 days for very little effort. I am sure I can find a use for them. I put 1 at a time btw Then just filled it up.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    On this a/c, lvl 65, the stand has little value as I have close to 300 snacks already from artefact searches on my luckies. However, on both my Newfoundland and Sandycove a/c's (Both lvl 46) it will be fantastic as I will be able to make a load of snacks ready for Halloween for my noble fields. Al about what level the a/c is tbh.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i hope i am around long enough to get 10 plus stands i use hundreds of stadium snacks a week anything that can help me get them i will take

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I've two snack bars so the rewards come along at reasonable intervals but it would be nice if there was a buff we could use as most players won't have been able to afford 2.

World
    Sandycove
    1) I like using Hot Lemon Tea and that can be made much faster
    2) It can be argued that Stadium Snack might be the best overall buff in the game for production
    3) You can get more than one and reduce the time (either now, or I'm sure in the future either with gems or upcoming events)
    4) I didn't have one (I like collecting things)

Glad I got two.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread