Reply to Thread

Thread: friend finder, or best friends group

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

Talking friend finder, or best friends group

I have a _lot_ of friends, since I don't kick delete any, but it is a pain to find
    1) a friend I want to talk/trade to
    2) a friend I have just connected to, since I rarely know their level.

I would propose either
    1) a friend finder, so I can do a search on a specific name OR
    2) a new category "Best Friends" where I can put the people I have most interaction to.
    New friends will be put into this category, but can be removed (so they only exist on all or friends category)
    The Best Friends category will be below the Guild category of friends ... there's actually room for it

Come to think of it: a simple level filter would also be usable (only show level 58, or show all friends at level 58 and above)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 I like this idea, having spent unnecessary time in the past trying to find a certain friend in my list.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Hi,

I need friends

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    use /w FriendName message
    this will send private message to them and then you can click on that name to use context menu to trade them

World
    Sandycove
    +1 to the idea of a search and +2 to the idea of some kind of grouping that I could control. I have never needed to ban someone or even really felt a need to remove a friend but there are certainly some I like dealing with more than others and if I could easily see if they were online for example they would be my first pick to offer a LS to or ask for some buffs.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle
    +1 I keep a lot of ex Guild Members in my friends list that have stopped play so the friends list is very cumbersome to use. Maybe even a who is online now listing. Because if you want to trade or give a lootspot no point if they are offline.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Chlup View Post
    use /w FriendName message
    this will send private message to them and then you can click on that name to use context menu to trade them
    nice idea, but sometimes I want to send a trade or buff someone that is offline which would still be a problem.

Reply to Thread