Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 26/07/18

World
    Newfoundland
    it will be back up soon enough
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    My guilds experience so far with the new coops: First time you do a 'new' coop it drops the rare building i.e. Raiding raiders gives White Castle, Lakeside gives Bone Church, Tomb Raiders gives Witch Tower, Whirlwind gives Bone church. However if you already got one of the 'rare' buildings it won't drop again. Thats what we've found in the last 1.5 days playing them. Clever programming to get first time every time but subsequently who knows........
    Yes we came to same conclusion. I find it very sad. Now many will stop doing them when they get the buildings. Would have preferred a lower drop rate and that we could keep having the chance to find them
    everything else of the new changes seems fine. Not sure how I feel about the slider being on the max 25, but I might get used to it.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Newfoundland

Thumbs up

Building troops is sooo easy now. click on troop punch in number. enter. done.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Apparently the bug that meant retro farm buffs didn't revert back to normal once the buff expired has been fixed. But mine still has it. How do I remove the retro look?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGoomba View Post
    Apparently the bug that meant retro farm buffs didn't revert back to normal once the buff expired has been fixed. But mine still has it. How do I remove the retro look?
    There will be a magic eye buff soon which removes retro buffs.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread