Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 26/07/18

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    New star is impressive, would be nice if also Mail window can be improved. Would be nice to remove double scroll bars or scroll bars at all to improve user experience.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    scrolling up and down lists takes forever now. try scrolling from top to bottom on full mail box page. awful.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Nice changes BB! Much appreciated.

Seeing more in the star menu on one page is very helpful. I also really appreciate the overall change to text input fields. Making the field focused is a little change but combined with the enter key serving as confirmation it's great. Now I can click on a refill, then location, then (numeric pad) 123 <enter> in one quick step. Before I had to double-click or click-drag in the text field to make it focused before I could type a number. A small change actually but when doing it a lot saves me decent time.

I wasn't sure about the changes for the barracks input fields but I'm happy now - I realized that 90% of the time I'm loading 25 of a given unit so the change to the default helps.

I don't know what issues there seems to be for some players with scrolling - personally I'm not seeing them.

Haven't tried any co-ops yet but Diwata and I will and the changes for the loot drops look like an inprovement.

Thanks for all that
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Barack in batches 25 is bad design choice. Slider 200 enough to produce fast with 1 c

Barack a bad design solution,

I get a mouse injuries because i used lot of time, to build a mix to use 1-5 soldiers at a time. Now if you have enough recources you must put the slider every time back from 25 to a very low amount. Stop auto think for players. I i am injuried i can not play and you can not earn money.
    A doubble click on a soldier was less intensieve then now changed every time te slider. I never train soldier in batches of 25. Why did you do that. It makes only sence if the setlers birth goes rather faster then now that you always can have batches of 25 now it is a bad thing.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSwingArcus View Post
    I never train soldier in batches of 25. Why did you do that. It makes only sence if the setlers birth goes rather faster then now that you always can have batches of 25 now it is a bad thing.
    I think you will find that most people do the maximum 25, saves having to slide up.

World
    Newfoundland
    It was not viable to build troops using only 1-200 slider before the option to clear queue was added which was done only recently. Still even now I think having 1-25 slider maxed by default is a better option for vast majority of players.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSwingArcus View Post
    It makes only sence if the setlers birth goes rather faster then now that you always can have batches of 25 now it is a bad thing.
    Dear RedSwingArcus,
    you have been playing longer than me yet you complain about slow growth of your population. This should not be a problem for anyone playing longer than a few months or belonging to a guild. Are you aware that you can make settlers from bread in the provision house? Have you not bought and built and leveled and buffed any village schools or other population production buildings?

As for the feature: does it not take into account the number of settlers available when setting the slider? It should. So if you for example have only 5 available settlers (and enough brew/weapons to make 25) it should set the slider to 5 not 25.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 26.07.18 at 08:52.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    +1 for trade and star window

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    also for coop, nice way to kill some time while waiting Elite barracks to chew thousands of knights and mounted swordsman

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    It wa

Dear RedSwingArcus,
    you have been playing longer than me yet you complain about slow growth of your population. This should not be a problem for anyone playing longer than a few months or belonging to a guild. Are you aware that you can make settlers from bread in the provision house? Have you not bought and built and leveled and buffed any village schools or other population production buildings?

As for the feature: does it not take into account the number of settlers available when setting the slider? It should. So if you for example have only 5 available settlers (and enough brew/weapons to make 25) it should set the slider to 5 not 25.
    Yes i am not playing i was there from beta,

I like the 200 bar slider and that big batch was enough for me, So how experience your are i can never imagend some can make a batch of more 25x200 pieces so the sliders is bit strange,
    I hate when AI is thinking for me. Yes i understand that most it find in handy. I prefer to choose by myself and the slider is uper left not near the middel were your mouse is.

I have 10k of settlers in star menu, i used them only for events.

So the drop of normal regrow will never go so fast you need batches of 25 soldiers. Strange choice, they did not do it with fish buff for example. May be the most players are only thinking what the slider does, or maked out 25 batches

My playing style i understand is not regular or average , pitty i have bad luck

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    My guilds experience so far with the new coops: First time you do a 'new' coop it drops the rare building i.e. Raiding raiders gives White Castle, Lakeside gives Bone Church, Tomb Raiders gives Witch Tower, Whirlwind gives Bone church. However if you already got one of the 'rare' buildings it won't drop again. Thats what we've found in the last 1.5 days playing them. Clever programming to get first time every time but subsequently who knows........

Reply to Thread