Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Flag

World
    Newfoundland

Guild Flag

Hi!

First of all, my apologies if the following has already been suggested but I couldn't find it...

Anyhow, during the Summer event we are able to purchase a flag of our country (or any other available of course), but what about a creating a Guild Flag?
    I believe there's a finite amount of guild crests available so perhaps this could also be translated into a flowerbed flag without too much hassle for the devs?
    Availibility would be best fitted in the decorations tab of the market and those who want (and still have space left on their island) could then display their colours, having paid their flag with just a few guild coins earned from taking part in daily GQ.

Cheers!

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    We asked for a kind of memorial decoration a long time ago, so we could remember/honour friends who have sadly passed away which was a similar idea.
    Don't remember ever getting an answer but I guess as long as the Devs cling onto Flash, we're going to be restricted on what can be added without causing even greater lag problems.
    Was hoping that the removal of all the extra chat channels would improve performance but if it did, benefit was minimal, perhaps removing useless features like pvp would free up resources for more important things.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread