Reply to Thread

Thread: Island not loading - unable to finish last World Cup 2018 chain event

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Island not loading - unable to finish last World Cup 2018 chain event

The last quest in the chain is to collect 1000 collectable off my island. For some reason this morning my island is not loading, all was OK last night. All I get is a blue screen. I have done the usual and deleted the cache and cleared temp files. Rebooted. Logged back in, clicked Play Now and all I get is a blue screen. Its stupid as they have calculated the nearly every collectable has to be collect during the world cup event - I need 38 more to complete the chain. and with about 1 hour to go I cannot log in to finish the event. Where do I complain?
    Attached Images

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammy75 View Post
    The last quest in the chain is to collect 1000 collectable off my island. For some reason this morning my island is not loading, all was OK last night. All I get is a blue screen. I have done the usual and deleted the cache and cleared temp files. Rebooted. Logged back in, clicked Play Now and all I get is a blue screen. Its stupid as they have calculated the nearly every collectable has to be collect during the world cup event - I need 38 more to complete the chain. and with about 1 hour to go I cannot log in to finish the event. Where do I complain?
    Have you tried logging in on another browser client? If that doesn't work, you can put in a ticket to our Support Team via the "Help and Support" section of our website, under "Contact Form".

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Resolved

Seems to now be working. I'm guessing it was a bug, working sine now - very odd

Reply to Thread