Reply to Thread

Thread: Gems to complete

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Gems to complete

It's probably been suggested in the before, so my apologies to those that have seen and responded in the past.

At present the choice to complete/upgrade a building or cooldown period is set, I'd like to see it reduce as the time period reduces.

For example to skip cooldown on the spring park is 400 gems but that remains at 400 gems even if there is only 10 mins left.

I won't be alone in refusing to pay such a price, but I may well be tempted if it were just 5 gems. Can the price not reduce to reflect the period left?

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one tempted, so this would actually increase gem use/sales as no one is likely to pay the high cost of gems to complete buildings etc where as plenty of impatient players like myself will be lured into spending smaller amounts to skip the last mins/hours
    Last edited by dumb_and_dumber; 17.07.18 at 11:05.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes it has been suggested before, so I'm guessing that they will not be making that change. I agree that if it was in the game then there is a good chance that players would use gems and there for buy more on more occasions. Also I think they need to reduce how much it costs in gems to upgrade a building. That would also increase player spending and its a win win. As in who in their right mind would spend 81,000 gems to upgrade 1 building, and who's idea was it to make it so expensive. They must of pulled an all-nighter and were sleep deprived. lol Also some elite buildings take 10 days to upgrade, 10 DAYS. It only takes 3 days to get to the moon lol
    Last edited by Minty-Bubble; 17.07.18 at 12:00.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove

Reply to Thread