Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Anniversary Event & Island Expansion

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    for those interested the 4 new islands around 50 ish building spots

prnt.sc/k8wybo

prnt.sc/k8wysi

but i remember the last ballon event that went pear shapped when it came to the whole donating

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    is it me only or nothing in test but lvl 1 mayor house, beside event merchant only with gems and undefined text ?!?!?!?!?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pajdo11 View Post
    is it me only or nothing in test but lvl 1 mayor house, beside event merchant only with gems and undefined text ?!?!?!?!?
    u can buy lvls from the test part of the merchant

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    70 Euro for 4 little islands

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    25 years already?!?

I actually owned the Amiga version back then, and especially enjoyed playing the two-player version. ;-)

Geologists knocking on the ground with an actual hammer to examine it's content, giving a little jump and cheer when succesful, and leaving a colored sign behind... *sigh*

Those were the days. :-)

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Dont know about new island but looking forward to see general and buff building. You guys dont sleep

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Happy anniversary and thank you for more space.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Awesome

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds nice event. Hopefully it doesn't start too soon... i have to renovate the house litlle bit and no time to play..

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Happy Birthday, Settlers!

Actually this year is also 20th anniversary of the Settlers 3, which are my first Settlers to play, and one of the first PC games.

My first impressions.

Balloon donations are back... and improved. BB seems to have learned the lesson.
    There are two donations: global and personal. The global has a clear counter toward the aim. But it is huge.
    You may be the only person which donates, obviously fail the global quest and still earn solid rewards from personal donations. I think it is a great improvement.

The new building - I think the buff cost is too large for tiers 1-4. It is targeted to pre-lvl40 players, and they are going to have hard times getting the required resources (800 simple paper). The duration 2h is very short for adventures, and the multiplier 20% is underwhelming. Its size (3x3) is quite large, but graphics are gorgeous.

The new general. Looks as an option for a suicide Rec / Bow / Whatever runs. His camp graphics and large portrait are cool. But when scaled down to an icon in the menu, he looks like a mad-grinning goblin with his nose and beard Not fun.

Settlers HQ is back! But why only for 20 Settlers? How about some mix: settlers + storage?

The retro adventures are also back. Trivial? Maybe. But still fun.

Last but not least the new buff animation is amazing.

We're going to see a very interesting event.

Reply to Thread