Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Anniversary Event & Island Expansion

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaw-Paw View Post
    do we have a date yet
    The Sneak Peek has been updated, giving an estimated start date of the "Second half of September".
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 29.08.18 at 04:54.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    i think the medic would be better if he reduced healing time of all gens on the addy rather than saving more troops.
    After all thats what medics do in armies. they dont fight they heal the wounded.
    So instead of him attacking and getting a bonus on 1st aid maybe send him on an addy then set it up to transfer wound troops onto him so he can heal them faster and also heal gens faster.

Might be too much work for the devs though lol.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    What else can you buy bar the scout post and the fmg?

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    I must admit that I find the situation with the deposits on the new gem islands very disappointing.

With the original gem islands, I was disappointed when I found out that the additional saltpetre and titanium deposit locations didn't add to the overall count because that meant I would always have some locations unused but that would require a storehouse near by for when deposits did spawn there. Essentially this constitutes a penalisation for spending gems, however with those three islands it was balanced, to a degree, by the other extra deposits on the islands: iron on the southwest island, gold on the south east island and granite in the northeast.

As far as I can tell, no such balancing factor exists for the two new islands at the very top of the archipelago and I can fully appreciate why players who have access to them are extremely disappointed by what they have discovered. This is why, despite having over 30k gems sitting and an island that is so full it's almost bursting at the seams, I still have no intention of purchasing those islands until I see a resolution.
    Last edited by Ozzymandeus; 08.09.18 at 01:30.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    event is set to start 24th september. its in the next change log and turned on on the 24th.

the change log is also going to effect the new islands and the deposits on them so u can use them.
    Last edited by cliff60; 10.09.18 at 19:07.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    event is set to start 24th september. its in the next change log and turned on on the 24th.

the change log is also going to effect the new islands and the deposits on them so u can use them.
    Actually it says the limitations for granite, titanium and saltpetre have been removed for the archipelago, does this mean extra deposits for those whom have not yet obtained the 4 new islands ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread