Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mountain clan the giant battle

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

mountain clan the giant battle

if anyone has done the final map can you post what ore you got please i did it almost cleared the entire map for the bonus ore and all i got in the main loot was 240 ore plus prem now i bring it up as looking on the german server alot of them are getting 420 ore plus prem from the loot .... wondering why the difference in the main loot

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    420 is the one with ore bonus (240 * 1.75 = 420). When you play with 2 debuffs after 2nd adv you get 65-75% more ore from the remaining adventures.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    420 is the one with ore bonus (240 * 1.75 = 420). When you play with 2 debuffs after 2nd adv you get 65-75% more ore from the remaining adventures.
    thankyou Mannerheim didnt know that ...is there somewhere thats written down so i can get more info and being stupid here when you do the 2nd adventure unknown regions you have to make 3 buffs to counter the effects of that map plus the ones that come after...to get the bonus on the extra maps do i have to deactivate one while on that map as they dont show up in zonewide buffs part after that....

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    You need to make the decision in Unknown regions and the quest book mentions that you can remove 3 buffs or leave 2 and be rewarded or something along that lines.

Here is the BB quote for the exact percentages: https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...ll=1#post48402

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thankyou Mannerheim my mistake was thinking once i cast the buffs they cn be undone when they cant so when i just did unknown again i only made the two buffs

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I completed the mountain labyrinth today with 2 buffs active deep snow and piercing cold. no extra ore bonus when I complete the adventure
    :-(

World
    Northisle
    Same here no bonus Ore when completing Mountain Labyrinth and The People of the Mountain with only 2 debuffs applied.
    "Undeath before dishonour!"

Tombstone Warriors

We refresh the ZOMBI other guilds cannot reach!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thera are two bugs in Unknown regions (mcc2) currently known in Germany:

1st bug in mcc2
    The respective bug information is here: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...25th-July-2018

2nd bug in mcc2
    If you apply a third trade offer to a MeadHall to receive additional 45 Obsidian ore from additional quest, you will not get increased quantity of Obsidian ore in the following mcc-ventures (mcc3 to mcc5). The respective bug report is here (Germany): https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...ighlight=topli
    If you want to get increased quantity of Obsidian ore, you should not apply more then two trade offers, as long as the error hasn't been resolved.
    Last edited by Bogini; 05.08.18 at 08:09.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogini View Post
    Thera are two bugs in Unknown regions (mcc2) currently known in Germany:

1st bug in mcc2
    The respective bug information is here: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...25th-July-2018

2nd bug in mcc2
    If you apply a third trade offer to a MeadHall to receive additional 45 Obsidian ore from additional quest, you will not get increased quantity of Obsidian ore in the following mcc-ventures (mcc3 to mcc5). The respective bug report is here (Germany): https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...ighlight=topli
    If you want to get increased quantity of Obsidian ore, you should not apply more then two trade offers, as long as the error hasn't been resolved.
    i applied the buff for the 3rd just to get the extra ore buff didnt take nor did i get the ore as the quest wouldnt complete so no idea what would happen if i did the 3rd i wont be though ...have a 2nd unknown regions i am wondering if i do this and only do the two buffs if that will reset the future adventures it should but who knows at moment

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    all in all , so im up to Mountain Labyrinth , should i wait till all bugs are fixed or plug through ? hate to activate premium and its a waste

Thoughts and advice greatly appreciated

Reply to Thread