Reply to Thread

Thread: [ZON] Amazonian Settlers recruiting

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

[ZON] Amazonian Settlers recruiting

Amazonian Settlers [ZON] recruiting
    Amazonian Settlers, a top ranking guild on NorthIsle

We are always looking for future recruits. We have a very active membership - probably the only 100% active membership on Northisle, and hold our own guild competitions and games. Recent prizes have included over 100k coins, 1 million+ granite, improved buildings and lots more.

Guild chat is active 24/7, as we have members from all over the world. It is one of our very few rules to complete Guild Quest daily, with all assistance given if needed. Currently our members receive over 240 gold guild coins from the daily reward.

Full help, advice and support is provided for all members from lvl 30 - 75 that is second to none. Over 100k pumpkins were given away by the guild to support lower level members during Halloween event.

We have the best PvP players and some of the fastest levelling players on server. But don’t just take our word for it .. see what our members say about us:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Khz_x3en00/pub

To find out more, and for an invite or to join our waiting list, send a mail in game to Finzi or Sanellen (recruitment officers), Vigabrand (Guild leader) or any of the officer team .. Nastynono, Hazeleyes,, Stonewaller or Raddichio

Make this your new home - you will get the famous ZON warm welcome
    Last edited by Raddichio; 05.12.19 at 09:46.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Best guild I have ever been in in over 30 years of online gaming ... and the greatest bunch of players ... a friendly guild with a professional attitude whilst still maintaining the fun, care, and support you should expect.

The only guild I would consider joining .... Will definitely look to return when RL calms down a lot

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Sadly, two of our friends have had to leave because of real life commitments, so we are looking for new recruits, level 30+, who are able to do guild quest every day, and would like to receive 230-250 guild coins daily. Please send me in-game mail if you would like more information.

Bellengaria
    Zon Recruitment Officer
    Last edited by Bellengaria; 28.09.18 at 09:58.
    I'm going to live to 120 - or die trying

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    If you are over level 30, able to play and do guild quest daily, and would like to join probably the most active guild on the server, please send me an in-game mail and friend request - read our rather long introduction in guild list for more information about our activities. Friendly, helpful, very active guild chat, and 230-250 guild coins daily - I look forward to hearing from you.

Bellengaria
    Zon Recruitment Officer
    I'm going to live to 120 - or die trying

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    We are now recruiting new members! A few spaces have become available, so if you are above or approaching level 30 and able to play daily to complete the guild quests please get in touch. We are one of the most active guilds on Northisle, our chat is always busy and ALWAYS friendly We love to support each other and help new players build their islands.

Hope to see you soon!
    finzi
    Zon Recruitment Officer
    Last edited by Finzi; 04.02.19 at 11:51.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    We currently have some spaces available for good players - if you want to be getting 240 Guild Coins EVERY day (our average so far this month for each and every member) then Zon is the only place to be - to the best of my knowledge there is not another Guild on the server that even comes close to rewards like that! With the recent changes to the Guild Merchant can you afford to miss out?

All we ask is that you do Guild Quests as often as you can - daily if possible, are polite and respectful to other members, in return you will find yourself in one of the friendliest and most helpful Guilds there is - we do not have any inactive members and chat is always lively and welcoming to new members - give us a go - it could well be the best move you ever made in Settlers

Just drop me a whisper or a mail if you want to know any more detail.

Happy Settling
    Radd

Reply to Thread