Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Special buildings - why more than one on island?

World
    Sandycove

Special buildings - why more than one on island?

Football Pitch
    Snack Stand
    Smoke House
    Stronghold
    Meadhall

All very nice, but why cant we overlay the subsequent buildings on the first imprint of each or even just add subsequent ones to the mayor's and accept the upgrade that way rather than take up valuable build spaces each time?

There may be a valid reason for it, but it seems a bit pointless.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    would be handy by the time i get 10 strongholds i wont have room

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Football Pitch
    Snack Stand
    Smoke House
    Stronghold
    Meadhall

All very nice, but why cant we overlay the subsequent buildings on the first imprint of each or even just add subsequent ones to the mayor's and accept the upgrade that way rather than take up valuable build spaces each time?

There may be a valid reason for it, but it seems a bit pointless.
    Agreed. They are adding more space soon but it still is just one thing chasing another. I would think you would buy/earn "level up" points or blueprints or something like that and improve the existing building. Even if they then grew a bit (Snack Stand going to 3x3 at lvl 3 and 4x4 at lvl 5 or something) I think it would be better.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    +10 I have been thinking the same with the pitch- snack stand etc- would be better to have the one already there upgraded.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Agreed. They are adding more space soon but it still is just one thing chasing another. I would think you would buy/earn "level up" points or blueprints or something like that and improve the existing building. Even if they then grew a bit (Snack Stand going to 3x3 at lvl 3 and 4x4 at lvl 5 or something) I think it would be better.
    -1 and especially to this suggestion. No growing or large foot print buildings pls. That would mess everything up completely.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    -1 and especially to this suggestion. No growing or large foot print buildings pls. That would mess everything up completely.
    No one says they have to be large. Would love them all to be the size of the spring park. Besides the size why does upgrading instead of building more of the same kind of building mess up everything ??
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB wants you to make economic decisions, how to use the limited space is one of the most important ones.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree that having more than one is unnecessary and would like to be able to upgrade the one building each time we get another, up to level 6 then when we get a seventh building we start again. At the moment it'll be just like having 12 level 1 buildings instead of 2 level 6 buildings. (Just an example)
    Last edited by PELIAS; 26.07.18 at 12:33.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    No one says they have to be large. Would love them all to be the size of the spring park. Besides the size why does upgrading instead of building more of the same kind of building mess up everything ??
    I suggest you first read what I was responding to, then think how (ir)relevant your "noone says" is, and then everything should be clear.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    take up valuable build spaces each time?
    You hit the nail on the head there with your own explanation

BB does want to make us pick and choose a lot more for what we have and where we put it.

Add to that the massive amount of resources needed for the new mini quests (puppy/deer tracker/gemstone) and the amount of resources for the new MCC ventures .. they are getting what they want. Creates a demand for stuff to reinvigorate trade too as trade economy was dying.

Reply to Thread