Reply to Thread

Thread: grout deposits

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

grout deposits

please can you make this happen, i keep on running out of grout especially when its like 600 at a time its also taking ages and ages to get enough to upgrade as it is, thank you
    Attached Images

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think that's the whole idea regarding grout. It is an elite resource and they have made it hard to get a hold of on purpose. But who knows, they might make grout deposits a thing. But I doubt it.

World
    Sandycove
    There was a response from BB on this subject - which was no. They want certain things to have to be found or bought and never harvested yourself. I accept that it's probably good that is the case.

You can obtain grout from the Excelsior (a little), from adventures (a good amount) and from events (which is where I tend to stock-up). Typically Easter I work my posterior off getting extra eggs to buy heaps of grout after I have whatever items I'm after. It tends to be the best pricing then. And of course there is always the market...

I'm happy that some things need to be obtained by actively seeking them instead of being completely self sufficient where you don't even need to adventure to keep your stock of items up. I wouldn't want to see a bean farm either.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Do lots of Wood Cutters and the grout very quickly stacks up :-)

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think it's necessary, when you adventure to lvl up you have more grout than you can use.

World
    Newfoundland
    I have 70 odd k in stock. The whole island is max upgrade. Woodcutters and such provide large amounts. What I am saying is that like granite the problem will go away eventually.

Reply to Thread