Thread: Unknown Regions bug after co-op update on 25th July 2018

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle

Exclamation Unknown Regions bug after co-op update on 25th July 2018

hello ... i just found a bug in MCC Unknown regions

I have cleared 3 villages

collected the furs at each and applied the buffs at each stage

First 2 – spikes and goggles worked fine … BUT .. the third one hasn’t placed ... winter clothes (have run this venture now about 7 times but it’s the first time since the latest game update that I have done it)

Have tried to refresh .. now after reload .. the buff is gone .. the furs used up .. but buff not placed.

right side of map cleared .. prntscr.com/kb8fqb

bottom left side of map cleared prntscr.com/kb8g04

debuff still on .. prntscr.com/kb8ge2

edit ... quests screenshot .. shows third village was cleared and quest completed ... prntscr.com/kb9hb5

edit ... star menu screenshot showing winter clothes buff not there prntscr.com/kb9hr9

Eidt - Also close up of precious fur locations from third village showing they are gone ...prntscr.com/kb9jt1

so have lost extra troops compared to what I would normally lose on final run in and the 45 ore from the side quest .. but also as part of the issue .. it now flags me as not having got rid of piercing cold for the remaining ventures in the chain – which is more of an issue!

This seems different to the post below of other bugs in the venture
    Last edited by luckydiddy; 26.07.18 at 11:33. Reason: added additional evidence of bug

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, ticket for support created.

Tried following adv and Piercing cold is still active there.
    Last edited by Chlup; 26.07.18 at 12:44.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    On the testserver there is a changelog which should repair the buff problem in MCC adventure.
    Hope it will find its way soon too the real servers and solve this problem.

Hope that BB can reply on this item.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    update .. left the venture open in case it would help. Was sent fresh version of Winter Clothes buff .. which was successfully placed.

Whether this means its fixed for future run throughs or not I am not able to confirm .. however it has set my "flag" for having had piercing cold removed for the follow up ventures.

World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the post lucky...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Exactly same issue for me this morning. Raised ticket but wondering if I should wait for a response from BB or just finish it and suck up the extra losses.

World
    Sandycove
    had this happen myself today and didnt understand why I was losing so many troops having loaded them correctly. Have sent ticket to support in the hope they also send me warm clothes buff for the rest of the series

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    If you're affected by this bug or a similar issue, please contact Support like the others and they'll help!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue, the 3rd debuff not worked and lost a lot of troops, I'm not stuck and waste my time (prem for instance) not sure do i need to continue???
    Also from today we have 2 off days so it is 3 days waste of time, good job BB with killing game!
    Hello People

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Have the same issue.. Ended up cancelling mountain labyrinth to avoid troop loss.. Tried again now im stuck in unknown regions the buff has disappeared but de-buff still active.

ticket raised... Please fix this so i dont have to abandon another chain

Reply to Thread