Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Unknown Regions bug after co-op update on 25th July 2018

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same issue here, warm cloth buff dissapeared but piercing cold is still active...
    Ticket raised

I'm still waiting for the support to do something. 1 day for a known issue and nothing happened...

Edit no2: I was granted a new warm clothes buff and this time it worked, but it took 2 days.
    Last edited by Csakavodka; 30.07.18 at 10:10. Reason: Solved

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I got the same problem, just put in a Ticked.

This is silly!

In help i hear others got the buff to continue, i get a default message back and when i respond they have closed my ticked already???
    this all the same evening.

Gone cancel the venture.

Very disappointing ......
    Last edited by DataMinmatar; 28.07.18 at 21:15. Reason: new news,

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    If you're affected by this bug or a similar issue, please contact Support like the others and they'll help!
    My question now, is it going to be a new task in adv? like apply the buff, then open ticket? then continue the adv?

Not clear what the reason, and this bug seems effecting even the adv started after the update!
    Hello People

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    It seems the bug is still active .. and for a long term solution we may need to wait for a game update so for now ... avoid Unknown Regions. The bug seems to have appeared after the co-op update to game.

Its currently the weekend .. and staff at support I would imagine are not the same or much reduced from in the week - those still having issues I would expect that on Monday more solutions will come up for you.

I would advise based on my experience that if you are having this bug - keep the venture open.

If support send you the new winter clothes buff to remove piercing cold you will be able to remove it ... and it wont be there in the follow up ventures. IF you close the venture it will still be there in Mountain Labyrinth, People of the Mountain and Giant Battle .... meaning you will need to re-sim every fight.... OR hope support can edit the flag that piercing cold has gone in your game data .. OR wait till you get another one to do.... which as getting foot of the mountain takes approx 300 crystals .. that may be a lengthy wait.

Fortunately the co-op update does mean there is plenty you can do with your ls slot in the meantime while you wait.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydiddy View Post
    Its currently the weekend .. and staff at support I would imagine are not the same or much reduced from in the week - those still having issues I would expect that on Monday more solutions will come up for you.
    German server gets support over the weekend and in under 1.5 hours of receipt of one of the tickets...

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...le-21892/page7

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...rt-22048/page3

Nice to see there's no disparity between the communities

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    The bug was way before the update,happened to me (warm clothes not applying and leaving piercing cold active)4 weeks ago,support tried to tell me it was my fault till I showed them all the SS's,funny how they had prior knowledge of this bug and just let it continue without proper investigation and leaving it just to get worst over time..maybe they were a bit bored and wanted a flood of problems before fixing it!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Dear settlers,

We are aware of the following issue that came along with this game version:

• The debuffs in the Mountain Clan Campaign's Unknown Regions are not working as intended. Sometimes upon using the adventure buff from your Star Menu to remove the zone debuff, the adventure Buff will be consumed, but the zone debuff will remain. This can lead to players becoming stuck, as they're unable to remove the zone debuff.

We advise anyone who is affected by this issue to contact our Support Team; while our team is working on a solution, we would like to ask for your patience until the issue is dealt with.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Saqui

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i've got my 1st unknown regions sitting in star right now.

I look forward to getting a message saying i can actually play it!
    Last edited by vigabrand; 30.07.18 at 13:07.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post

Dear settlers,

We are aware of the following issue that came along with this game version:

• The debuffs in the Mountain Clan Campaign's Unknown Regions are not working as intended. Sometimes upon using the adventure buff from your Star Menu to remove the zone debuff, the adventure Buff will be consumed, but the zone debuff will remain. This can lead to players becoming stuck, as they're unable to remove the zone debuff.

We advise anyone who is affected by this issue to contact our Support Team; while our team is working on a solution, we would like to ask for your patience until the issue is dealt with.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Saqui
    I closed my Unknown Regions and I hope support can fix that even with that, I really can't waste time waiting and stuck with that, Ticket opened in Friday midnight - first of Saturday and today is Tuesday, 4 days no reply from support (2 working days), this is shameful, and I'm really disappointed.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    well Ive had responses, but now they are saying that because I closed the adventure, the ticket is going to be closed.

I closed the adventure because it was wasting my premium time, so I suffered more losses and finished it.

But what about the rest of the chain? If they send a debuff can it still be used on the next adventure in the series?

Absolute mess BB

Reply to Thread