Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Regions bug after co-op update on 25th July 2018

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    if this issue is resolved on test server why cant bb do an emergency fix and implement it immediately. are we really going to have to wait weeks for it to appear on live servers?

i'm sure i'm not the only player waiting to start this scenario and obviously there are many players stuck, or wasting unecessary troops or just giving up!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I guess there are 3 issues that need to be correctly fixed:
    1) Where a player has not yet reached Unknown Regions and needs to be sure its fixed before starting it.
    2) Where a player started it, got the buff and was unable to invoke it, went back to home island then back to Unknown Regions and buff was gone.
    3) Where a player sucked up the additional losses from playing without the buff being invoked but is waiting to start Mountain Labryinth because the losses are very harsh without the buff.

There does not appear to be any information about when the next intended maintenance is or when they could implement a 'hotfix'.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    As soon as we have information on a permanent fix for the issue, we'll let you know. Right now our Support Team is under heavy load, and is trying to get to everyone's ticket as soon as they can. We really appreciate your patience on this matter.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I had same problem with warm cloth buff and managed to finish Mountain labyrinth with 7-8 Roa on each camp that was left.
    Problem is also present with People of the Mountain and Giant battle that has to be played, will piercing cold remain?
    For now, it will remain aside

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've played all my 5+ full chains with both, deep snow and piercing cold active on purpose because you get 65-75% more ore from the remaining adventures so it's not a disaster to have it as a bug. However it means you need to use specific guides or a simulator.

edit: also the ore bonus is a game feature not a bug. The quests mention about better rewards and the detailed effect was shared during test server testing by BB
    Last edited by Mannerheim; 01.08.18 at 14:09.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    1: thx for the info mannerheim. maybe i will crack on with it after all.

2: thx Saqui. no fix as yet, but at least we know ur working on it.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please note: If you are affected by the problem described here, contact the Support Team and do not close the adventure!
    Please wait in the ticket for feedback from the Support Team and stop playing the adventure further. The Support Team will respond in a timely manner and the adventure should also have enough time.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I've played all my 5+ full chains with both, deep snow and piercing cold active on purpose because you get 65-75% more ore from the remaining adventures so it's not a disaster to have it as a bug. However it means you need to use specific guides or a simulator.

edit: also the ore bonus is a game feature not a bug. The quests mention about better rewards and the detailed effect was shared during test server testing by BB
    any chance youd put up your own guides?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Last edited by hades8840; 02.08.18 at 05:39.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    any chance youd put up your own guides?
    been using these off german servers and i cant speak german but easy enough to translate and follow

https://forum.diesiedleronline.de/th...er-Bastelstube

first lot by BOGINI they work great

Reply to Thread