World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    i mentioned about a x3 offer as its their anniversary no better excuse
    am sure it was the reason for the last and only one to date

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    as stated above can assume before halloween just how soon is anyones guess to be fair

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have read on a few of the other server forums they have all prepared for this event we havent The event relies heavily on under lvl 50 players and getting them as many loot spots as possible as there the only ones who will get the cake dough needed...at a impressive rate of 10x dough to each candle just hope greed doesnt win when ppl come to trade or we will all suffer

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    I have read on a few of the other server forums they have all prepared for this event we havent The event relies heavily on under lvl 50 players and getting them as many loot spots as possible as there the only ones who will get the cake dough needed...at a impressive rate of 10x dough to each candle just hope greed doesnt win when ppl come to trade or we will all suffer
    Im certain that will be the case as i dont think there will be nearly enough active lvl50- players in the bigger guilds to supply - can see it quickly becoming a who pays the most for dough situation and clever lower levels can clean up ...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We'll have a date to share with you guys very soon - but I can say this will definitely occur in September, and give you a bit of a breather before Halloween.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi BB_Saqui, is there any update on the date which you said would be very soon almost a week ago?

Many thanks

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by treeve1984 View Post
    Hi BB_Saqui, is there any update on the date which you said would be very soon almost a week ago?

Many thanks
    This was posted last week:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post

Dear settlers,

Today we'd like to share with you further insight into the Anniversary Event:

• Preliminary start date: Second half of September
    • Runtime: Two weeks

Happy Settling,
    BB_Saqui

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you

Reply to Thread