Reply to Thread

Thread: witch tower rate

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

witch tower rate

hello i´ve been playing for 4 years now [removed] roaring bull only i have 6 witch tower .My brother have been playing 2 years he leveled up on roaring bull he has 37 witch towers????? and ive done more than twice the amount of RB than him this is a huge brother issues you need to look seriously on....
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 01.08.18 at 09:44. Reason: Removed offensive language

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Your annual rate of gaining witch towers is 50% higher than mine, what is the secrect to such a high success rate ?
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    May be time to accept defeat and move on.
    Btw BB has started to address the issue by introducing guaranteed loot of rare buildings on coop adventures.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    not sure when it was maybe 3 or 4 years ago there was a loot change, before that Roaring Bull didn't even drop Witch Towers only Dark Brotherhood did and they were 5% instead of now the 2% chance. if you want towers now Tomb Raiders has the best drop rates since the coop loot changes.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I got about 21 WT from Roaring Bull but that was when the rate was 5% drop, After BB lowered the rate and changed the landing zone its now at 1%.
    Where you now send your last attack that was the 1st attack, lol. Any advantage to players is quickly shut down by BB. Like someone said Tomb raiders is now the best way to get them if u can find 3 more players!

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    playing from 6 years got 0 WT so far lol
    Hello People

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by C0mplyOrDie View Post
    not sure when it was maybe 3 or 4 years ago there was a loot change, before that Roaring Bull didn't even drop Witch Towers only Dark Brotherhood did and they were 5% instead of now the 2% chance. if you want towers now Tomb Raiders has the best drop rates since the coop loot changes.
    Good guess.

That change coincided with the introduction of Colony mode, which happened on: 25-11-2014

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    i never got any of the pop limit buildings from addy or ventures or coops. but now they changed the coop drop rates i got 1 of each on the 1st attempt as did everyone in my guild. seems like 1st attempt its a 100% drop rate. then drops to normal rate after u get each of the buildings. 1st 3 of us did a 3 player coop and all 3 got the bone church then we did all the other coops and all of us doing the coop got the buildings. but on the 2nd try to see if we could get more nothing.

Now we could do with better drop rates on the follow up addy from addy as some never seem to drop. Had a quest to do 2 follow up addy as all players get at some point. ended up having to get the addy from the TO as after a year of doing the same addy over and over to get 1 of the follow up addy they were not dropping. Having the same prob again with arabian nights addy. cant seem to get the follow ups to drop and i have quests to do them but cant get them.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    i never got any of the pop limit buildings from addy or ventures or coops. but now they changed the coop drop rates i got 1 of each on the 1st attempt as did everyone in my guild. seems like 1st attempt its a 100% drop rate. then drops to normal rate after u get each of the buildings. 1st 3 of us did a 3 player coop and all 3 got the bone church then we did all the other coops and all of us doing the coop got the buildings. but on the 2nd try to see if we could get more nothing.
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post344098

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...p-Loot-Changes

So after the first drop it will be no longer using the normal loot system but a guaranteed loot mechanic so you will always get a building after x runs if not before.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Played Tomb Raiders for first time today , no building dropped , so appears guaranteed drop from co-ops has changed ???

Reply to Thread