More Flags Please

I have all the flags

So, I made a Scotland Flag

Can I get a Scotland flag?

My inbox is open BB

You know what you need to do

Merged
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 08.12.19 at 18:04.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    its outrageous that Scotland still do not have a flag of their own and there has been no lame excuse for this from bb either!

I've seen flags for countries i haven't even heard of and a while back (not holding my breath) there was mention of a pirate flag.

So (and this is a serious question), why doesn't bb like Scotland?
    Last edited by vigabrand; 08.12.19 at 09:48.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Something like that from the other deleted thread
    Attached Images

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    No Scotland flag again this year I see!! Even though Scotland Ladies qualified for euro finals in 2019!! Why does it have to be men only ?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    BB plz think of another excuse for not making a Scotland flag. They're in the Euro's so ur old argument doesnt stand. No time, is no excuse either. u had time to make all the other flags. Maybe the YTS lad could do it while in a tea break. Surely its just a matter of changing the graphics on an existing container.

Speaking as an englishman, forget the Union Flag (No its not called a Union Jack (unless ur aboard 1 of her majestys royal navy ships)). Give the scottish players what they deserve!
    Last edited by vigabrand; 04.06.21 at 21:14.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I wont be spending anymore money on this game until a Scottish flag appears in the merchant they have qualified unlike some other nations whos flag appears its up to you bb

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello everyone!

I know that many of you would like to see different flags in the game. This suggestion was passed on to our dev team, but I cannot provide any further details at the moment.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    While we are at it, can we add the Principality of Sealand to the list as will?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm sorry BB Trafffer, but it should not have been a suggestion.
    Every 2 years, through Euro's and World Cup, more flags were added from countries who newly qualified for these events. It has been happening every year since the football event started.
    This is the 1st year in 23 years Scotland have qualified, so therefore it should have been automatically added.
    I have played this game for 8 years, been online nearly every single day and spent a lot of money on gems within those 8 years and now in the year we finally get our act together and qualify and i can look forward to finally planting my country's flag, it isn't available!!!
    Where is the fairness and equality, even though the Scottish womans team qualified in 2019, where every other country gets their flag, but Scottish players don't.
    I bet that if they don't qualify for World Cup 2022, they STILL won't have it added even though we qualified this time.
    Utter shambles

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Not a fan of the flags anyway - considering people are forever moaning about space shortage - BUT considering how Scotland showed up the England team last night their flag should be available for those who want it.

Reply to Thread