Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wheres the Fur?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DoriginalBillbo View Post
    Think its ridiculous that it is impossible to get snow shoes! make the rest of the chain unbearable put together with the lack of a suitable buff for elite barracks its no wonder I'm having a lot of time off!! Makes me wonder if my time off is more rewarding than watching slow gens trudge to attack and then check barracks to find that I still have a 5 day rebuild. Please sort this BB
    +100 - and make snow goggles for poor players that cant handle to look at all the white.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DoriginalBillbo View Post
    Think its ridiculous that it is impossible to get snow shoes! make the rest of the chain unbearable put together with the lack of a suitable buff for elite barracks its no wonder I'm having a lot of time off!! Makes me wonder if my time off is more rewarding than watching slow gens trudge to attack and then check barracks to find that I still have a 5 day rebuild. Please sort this BB
    Like it's already been said it's part of the gameplay to make user decisions and the adventures are balanced around that. If you pick snow shoes you must leave one of the others away as you gain speed advantage that allows you to block far more camps. If you don't pick snow shoes but take the other buffs you will have other advantages.

I think I already saw guides with snow shoes and it allowed several camps to be blocked with 1r attacks leading in to less losses than with the other 3 debuffs removed. The adventures are already pretty easy with 3 debuffs removed when compared to the levels and difficulty. This is why they probably added the bonus loot perk for people who do it with 2 debuffs on.

Skilled Student DoriginalBillbo's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    In the cold light of day your replies and thanks for them make a certain sense. Made me look at it in a different light good effort guys thanx. PS didn't mean to post twice

Reply to Thread