Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Wheres the Fur?

  1. #1
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    133
    World
    Newfoundland

    Wheres the Fur?

    I decided to clear the north west region of Unknown Regions to get the Snow Shoes to speed things along on the later Mountain Clan advs.

    However there only two leader villages in this area (26 and 27 on http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adve...iegers-skills/) so I have only been able to collect 2 pieces of fur.

    On the assumption that the third piece of fur may be under the final leader (32 on the above guide) I cleared that as well, but no fur.

    Every village on the island has been cleared but I cannot find the last bit of fur.

    Anyone got any clues as to where the last piece of fur is ?

  2. #2
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    5
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are in Unknown Regions only 11 pieces of fur available. If you already deactivated Slippery Ice, Piercing Cold and Snow Storm, it is impossible to deactivate Deep Snow

  3. #3
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    133
    World
    Newfoundland
    That certainly answers my question, thanks.

  4. #4
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    36
    World
    Sandycove
    +1
    i go to clean the north west camp like you then i only found 2 fur and i waste the whole day to find the last one and i used many (fairy dust) but then i lost hope and finish it
    Last edited by pajdo11; 04.08.18 at 00:55.

  5. #5
    Jolly Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    195
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogini View Post
    There are in Unknown Regions only 11 pieces of fur available. If you already deactivated Slippery Ice, Piercing Cold and Snow Storm, it is impossible to deactivate Deep Snow
    Deep snow buff is obsidian horseshoe :-)

  6. #6
    Quartermaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    288
    World
    Northisle
    Deep snow is -50% - obsidian horseshoe is +30% ( of 50% )

  7. #7
    Skilled Student DoriginalBillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25
    World
    Sandycove
    Think its ridiculous that it is impossible to get snow shoes! make the rest of the chain unbearable put together with the lack of a suitable buff for elite barracks its no wonder I'm having a lot of time off!! Makes me wonder if my time off is more rewarding than watching slow gens trudge to attack and then check barracks to find that I still have a 5 day rebuild. Please sort this BB

  8. #8
    Skilled Student DoriginalBillbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    25
    World
    Sandycove

    unknown regions

    Think its possible / logical that if 4 buffs are required for the MCC thread that enuf furs would be made available to actually make em. The lack of snow shoes make the rest of the chain a proper trudge even with obsidian horseshoes. Did the long version tonight to see is extra fur was available but alas no! Pain in the butt

    Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 11.09.18 at 23:22.

  9. #9
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,361
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DoriginalBillbo View Post
    Think its possible / logical that if 4 buffs are required for the MCC thread that enuf furs would be made available to actually make em. The lack of snow shoes make the rest of the chain a proper trudge even with obsidian horseshoes. Did the long version tonight to see is extra fur was available but alas no! Pain in the butt
    not really its about choice

  10. #10
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,361
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DoriginalBillbo View Post
    Think its ridiculous that it is impossible to get snow shoes! make the rest of the chain unbearable put together with the lack of a suitable buff for elite barracks its no wonder I'm having a lot of time off!! Makes me wonder if my time off is more rewarding than watching slow gens trudge to attack and then check barracks to find that I still have a 5 day rebuild. Please sort this BB
    If you want the snow shows or whatever one it is that doesnt affect the gens speed then dont get one of the others and pick that done the chain 4 times so far complete and have another five final battles to do havent had a issue makes a nice change to have different paths we can take and our choices have a impact

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.