Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wheres the Fur?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Wheres the Fur?

I decided to clear the north west region of Unknown Regions to get the Snow Shoes to speed things along on the later Mountain Clan advs.

However there only two leader villages in this area (26 and 27 on http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adve...iegers-skills/) so I have only been able to collect 2 pieces of fur.

On the assumption that the third piece of fur may be under the final leader (32 on the above guide) I cleared that as well, but no fur.

Every village on the island has been cleared but I cannot find the last bit of fur.

Anyone got any clues as to where the last piece of fur is ?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    There are in Unknown Regions only 11 pieces of fur available. If you already deactivated Slippery Ice, Piercing Cold and Snow Storm, it is impossible to deactivate Deep Snow

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    That certainly answers my question, thanks.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    +1
    i go to clean the north west camp like you then i only found 2 fur and i waste the whole day to find the last one and i used many (fairy dust) but then i lost hope and finish it
    Last edited by pajdo11; 04.08.18 at 00:55.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogini View Post
    There are in Unknown Regions only 11 pieces of fur available. If you already deactivated Slippery Ice, Piercing Cold and Snow Storm, it is impossible to deactivate Deep Snow
    Deep snow buff is obsidian horseshoe :-)

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Deep snow is -50% - obsidian horseshoe is +30% ( of 50% )

Skilled Student DoriginalBillbo's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Think its ridiculous that it is impossible to get snow shoes! make the rest of the chain unbearable put together with the lack of a suitable buff for elite barracks its no wonder I'm having a lot of time off!! Makes me wonder if my time off is more rewarding than watching slow gens trudge to attack and then check barracks to find that I still have a 5 day rebuild. Please sort this BB

Skilled Student DoriginalBillbo's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove

unknown regions

Think its possible / logical that if 4 buffs are required for the MCC thread that enuf furs would be made available to actually make em. The lack of snow shoes make the rest of the chain a proper trudge even with obsidian horseshoes. Did the long version tonight to see is extra fur was available but alas no! Pain in the butt

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 11.09.18 at 23:22.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DoriginalBillbo View Post
    Think its possible / logical that if 4 buffs are required for the MCC thread that enuf furs would be made available to actually make em. The lack of snow shoes make the rest of the chain a proper trudge even with obsidian horseshoes. Did the long version tonight to see is extra fur was available but alas no! Pain in the butt
    not really its about choice

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DoriginalBillbo View Post
    Think its ridiculous that it is impossible to get snow shoes! make the rest of the chain unbearable put together with the lack of a suitable buff for elite barracks its no wonder I'm having a lot of time off!! Makes me wonder if my time off is more rewarding than watching slow gens trudge to attack and then check barracks to find that I still have a 5 day rebuild. Please sort this BB
    If you want the snow shows or whatever one it is that doesnt affect the gens speed then dont get one of the others and pick that done the chain 4 times so far complete and have another five final battles to do havent had a issue makes a nice change to have different paths we can take and our choices have a impact

Reply to Thread