Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Events & rewards

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Events & rewards

I hope this thread will cover not just my view but many others. I would like to see in events more scenery rewards appropriate to the event as for example some scary trees for Halloween event if that is possible. It does not mean I do not appreciate any gens or improved buildings.. they are really appreciated but sometimes in life.. the joy is brought to us by minor things not only big things. What do u think about it guys? Please leave a reply & thanks x

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    i have a star menu full of decorations that I will never use from events and adventures but use all the space i can get for production and population. Also factor in the new way new buildings are going ... where you need multiple of each for them to be really useful as a result ...

Would prefer to get stuff that is useful to most/all as rewards... especially as football event .. the latest event ... really did need a lot of effort to get enough balls for everything unless you traded for them.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't use decorations, apart from anything else I don't have space.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Feeling (always women have to use this word... no idea why^^) that I was misunderstood. It is not about any small decoration but about something what can be used in building a really spooky corner/area on ur island. Imagine those scary trees … with red blinking eyes next to any WT... It is our own way of seeing & asking from this game what we think it will suit us. Do not think I do not want an efficient island but for me an island without a theme or a purpose does not value that much. Any1 sees beauty in a different way... maybe a crowded island with improved buildings but that is fine with me... Can u be fine with me asking for scary trees to be part of a Halloween event just cos I feel they should be? Just look up to some threads in suggestions section & to me it looks like most of us forgotten that this is just a game & fun can be beyond any material thing x Do not understand why we cannot reply to that BB thread but I think that is a shame cos despite of his statement looking cool I find having a weakness. We are players of a game provided by others... therefore if there are any faults... is the provider of the game' duty to sort them out. To be asked to navigate through 125pages is just... pointless... As provider of a game u should make sure there are certain fields to be searched in suggestions & not allowing every1 to open a new thread. Understanding others is the key of ur success gents & ladies
    Last edited by Makomori; 06.08.18 at 23:46.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    the thing being some items like the spooky tree are rear and therefore more sort after by some and they can be got already if you care to chase them, Habour Tower is another of these less seen items. many like there islands to work to perfection while others love the decorative side and may have writing on there islands or flowers and extra trees everywhere, some may want one of every item, and will chase it or pay big to gain from someone else this is all part of where trading is at, if you suddenly have every player with a spooky tree at Halloween those who've worked so hard to get are going to feel ripped off at worse or mildly miffed and put out at the other. So if you want a forest of spooky trees you will need to do as others have done and either keep doing songs and curses to have a chance of them in loot or trade trade trade to get them

World
    Sandycove
    +1
    I support this idea. As any event has its own theme, rewards should be appropriate, especially decoration. There was a tread on Test server forum about possible themed buildings for Pirate event - https://forum.tsotesting.com/threads...Event-proposal , but unfortunately it wasn't considered.
    Also, I would like to see some old buildings/decoration from past events again, that are no longer available. (Golden Golem or Spacious storehouse )
    And nice to see that Headquarters will be at Anniversary event, for those who doesn't have it on their island.

World
    Northisle
    I like the idea of more themed decorations... or decorations in general, BUT make them or most of them the kind that can fit in non building spaces, i love decorations like the flowry stones, the flower patchs, and specially Cherrie trees, and the Ester trees, those were such great adition been placing those all over my island. was kinda disapointed when nothing like them was introduced on forward events... for halloween how about some pumpkins or scarecrows etc.

The new mcc gives some decent looking trees, but they are small AND take a building space... why???

Anyway, +1 for more decorations on events It's something that should not give too much trouble making and if you don't want to use them... don't simple as that.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    I like the idea of more themed decorations... or decorations in general, BUT make them or most of them the kind that can fit in non building spaces

Anyway, +1 for more decorations on events It's something that should not give too much trouble making and if you don't want to use them... don't simple as that.
    need I say more?

World
    Sandycove
    Choices are good
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    think it would be nice just for the duration of the event.
    we do get some event themes like easter we get bunnies hopping around instead of deer. halloweem the wildlife turn into ghosts and zombies.
    so why not add a few ghostly trees during the event that go way when the event ends to make it more spooky.

Ive got loads of deco on my island and still have plenty of space to put more buildings and i havnt even started getting rid of the rocks rubble and mountains yet and dont think i will need to.
    dont think i need anymore space right now as ive got my economy spot in without needing to build too many production chains. Probably only need to get another 3 or 4 mag res and they will fit onto my island no probs and still have loads of empty spaces to fill up. only things i havnt unlocked yet is the titanium mines granite quarries and saltpetre mines. out of those only the granite mason will need building space.

Reply to Thread