Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Map Frags

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Map Fragments are very much undervalued, even if you're not using them yourself, which I did use an awful lot from lvl36 to current lvl55 have done so many Wots and SFTR bought with fragments has meant that I've had easy adv's on hand for guild quests and events when I've been time poor. and you never know when BB is going to do a crisis over other events.

Should you not have These precious Fragments to hand when suddenly needed, you have several choices the most obvious
    1 Buy them but do be aware lots of others are likely to need them as well so price may go up
    2 if you have the resources and RPH you can soon whip out some more to use.
    3 if you have the resources but no RPH then ask in the guild it's quite possible another member will be willing to make them at cost (providing buff means you'll get them sooner.
    4 if you super lucky a guildmate may even gift you some

World
    Sandycove
    I completely forgot you can make them in the RPH.
    Back to the merchant!
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I completely forgot you can make them in the RPH.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Map frags are awesome and should be left alone, the section in the merchant is as good now as it ever was, lets not mess around with that.

World
    Newfoundland
    The only thing I'd like to see changed would be to make every adventure that is required for GQs permanently available in the merchant.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Without events like the sailor event the map fragments does not have much value. Only thing i use them for is to get some wots now and then to spam during events if I am busy. I do hope we will have more events like the sailor event in the future where we can get some of the advs we like from the map fragments.
    That made adventure searches relevant again alsoand that was great.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread