Reply to Thread

Thread: Combat Preview "sticks"

World
    Sandycove

Combat Preview "sticks"

use combat preview but after it throws up the result, its still stuck to your general so you have to un-click it manually.

Not a huge bug in the greater scheme of things, but an annoyance all the same.

qawpaw
    +1
    and trade office goes back to 1. page after purchase

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    use combat preview but after it throws up the result, its still stuck to your general so you have to un-click it manually.

Not a huge bug in the greater scheme of things, but an annoyance all the same.
    not a bug, this was an introduced feature
    The Combat Preview persistent after applying to a camp so players can see the previews on multiple camps without having to select troops again.
    forum.thesettlersonline.com/threads/36052-We-need-your-feedback-Test-Server-UI-Changes!
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Northisle
    +1, please remove this.

It is very rare that we use the same attack on two camps in a row. This change makes no sense, please revert it.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    +1, please remove this.

It is very rare that we use the same attack on two camps in a row. This change makes no sense, please revert it.
    I think the change was done because people wanted to try to check an attack on multiple camps at once and but that does not necessary mean they are next to each other. Someone can now easily go through all camps of the map or just pick similar type camps.

World
    Newfoundland
    Can we have a poll as to who actually finds this useful rather than annoying? Personally I would like this change to be reverted.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Useless, because in multiple (chained attacks), your troops change after camp 1, camp 2 etc. (3rd Thief comes to mind, where skilled Anslem can easily kill 3 camps in one attack) and Preview function can't re-calculate your troops, I'm afraid. Also, some of the older adv. have a persistent "very hard camp, don't go there" warnings
    Today you kill them with skilled CoA and 20-30 Recruits losses, but the warnings ("multiple waves may be needed") are still there.

qawpaw
    i think its okay, not that big a isue
    but i wonder why the change.

Reply to Thread