Reply to Thread

Thread: Network and Database Maintenance

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

Network and Database Maintenance

It's nice to see that BB care so much about us, that they decided to make a maintenance this Sunday !

Hopefully, they inform us immedialty, even it was a Sunday, so we can be prepare largely enough by advance...

24 hours is largely enough ? no ?

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    The maintenance is this Monday and not Sunday and was announced +24h before it happened. Also note that BB is part of a bigger organization and have no control over some maintenance's such as the ones that affect all Ubisoft games and services.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    May I point you towards the Ubisoft Terms of Use

Especially to part

17.3 Modification of Access to Services and Content
    a. UBISOFT may modify the Content for any reason or without any specific reason, at any time, in particular for technical reasons such as
    updates, maintenance operations and/or resets to improve and/or optimize the Services.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Hello,
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    The maintenance is this Monday and not Sunday and was announced +24h before it happened. Also note that BB is part of a bigger organization and have no control over some maintenance's such as the ones that affect all Ubisoft games and services.
    I know the maintenance was this monday, what I said is that they take the decision to make it this monday on Sunday (yesterday).

They work on Sunday for US, to take the decision, and then inform us, despite they can do or not do it (-see below-).

I don't know the organization between BB and Ubisoft game, can you explain us how it work ?

How do you know it was more than 24 hours ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Daz View Post
    May I point you towards the Ubisoft Terms of Use

Especially to part

17.3 Modification of Access to Services and Content
    a. UBISOFT may modify the Content for any reason or without any specific reason, at any time, in particular for technical reasons such as
    updates, maintenance operations and/or resets to improve and/or optimize the Services.
    Thanks you very much MOD_Daz,

That confirm what I said, they care a lot of us !
    => Someone decided, on sunday ( yes they are working on Sunday for us !), that they are going to make a maintenance on this monday.

And, even it was Sunday, even the Ubisoft Terms of Use say they don't have to inform us, they did it !

So : Thank you very much

It's nice to see people doing their job, despite rules say they have nothing to do !

Reply to Thread