Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Island Expansion

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hello folks! We've just posted an update regarding the subject of deposits on the new islands. Please read it here, and continue to leave feedback!
    You guys at BB sure knows how to make people spending money on Settlers Online feel cheated!

The randomness of granite deposits means that I may actually be worse off now, depending on where the random deposit is found. You guys at BB are just [removed] on paying players.

I just bought gems and paid for 1 year premium on 2 islands, you guys are really making me regret that.

Please do not use inappropriate language on the forums
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 27.08.18 at 10:07.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Glad I read the feedback before using gems to buy the new islands, no will no bother with the top right one at all, saves me the gems.

World
    Sandycove
    Unbelievable....
    The map to clarify things is wrong (unless you have indeed taken away granite locations and mine just haven't depleted yet),
    The expanded islands were overpriced in gems and unfair to those who don't have the means to build up that many gems,
    and all the careful placements of storehouses to support masons is now compromised and since you can't move storehouses that kinda messes things up for the players.

Just as not all movement is forward not all change is progress.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for your continued feedback folks! Just a quick reminder to be civil and polite when commenting.

We're already discussing a solution for concerns regarding the limit, and are testing a solution - as soon as we have something confirmed, we'll share it with you; we're aiming for the next game version. As always, keep the feedback coming as we're looking daily!
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 28.08.18 at 12:46.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    The expanded islands were overpriced in gems and unfair to those who don't have the means to build up that many gems.
    If there is no advantage to purchasing gems, no one would buy them, bb would make no money and settlers would shut down!

Those who choose not to buy gems (for whatever reason) get to play what might be considered a lesser version of settlers, i dont see how this is unfair in any way.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I am totally confused.
    Since the first southern expansion islands I have been able to mine:
    7 Granite
    6 Titanium
    4 Saltpeter
    All these at the same time.
    BB Saqui's update and deposit map has a new alotment table that is completely different to what I have experienced.
    I guess I will have to wait for the next update but this whole thing has become a mess.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    It seems no one understand that the map is about the deposits that can change their position, the ones that do not appear are the ones that are always in the same position ... again I want to say that there is one saltpeter deposit missing , I cannot get the 4th out of 6 position, I have one that doesn't move and only 3 alternate.
    BB can you fix this ? please

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    It seems no one understand that the map is about the deposits that can change their position, the ones that do not appear are the ones that are always in the same position ... again I want to say that there is one saltpeter deposit missing , I cannot get the 4th out of 6 position, I have one that doesn't move and only 3 alternate.
    BB can you fix this ? please
    Before the game update we never had granite deposits that can change their position! always 6 (or 7 if you have the north gem sector) - always at the same positions.
    Last edited by Yuiry; 29.08.18 at 11:21.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    BB_Saqui or someone else. Is there an eta for returning missing deeds/gems? (I bought 4 deeds, got 2 islands open)

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Severiina View Post
    BB_Saqui or someone else. Is there an eta for returning missing deeds/gems? (I bought 4 deeds, got 2 islands open)
    As I was told by support - in-game purchases are not refundable... Great, isn't it?
    Last edited by Yuiry; 29.08.18 at 14:05.

Reply to Thread