Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Island Expansion

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    they will not find a new sector each

mine did,,, and there are no errors on the new islands, at my end.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    This might be of some use :
    As far as I have figured out ( and its a shame the diary has not got this information ) The islands have to be discovered in sequence, and in order to discover the first you have to have the last of the sectors on the archipeligo claimed. First green island, deed bought and claimed > second green island bought and claimed > first desert island bought and claimed > second desert island. Whilst the desert islands are adjacent to claimed sectors of the early archipeligo they appear not to be for the function of when sending out explorers to search for far away sectors.
    Actually, the Dev Diary does state the order that sectors will be uncovered - although the published sequence appears to differ from reality... (my emphasis added)

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Acadma View Post
    In order to access these new islands, make sure you explored the independent islands to the south. For that, a minimum level of 50 is required. The unlock order by sector number is the following: 10, 11, 12, 22, 13, 23, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21. An island deed would be necessary to claim the newly explored islands - please keep in mind that you won't be able to use the deed unless you explored the southern islands!
    The thing that strikes me about that sequence is that it seems to suggest that you have to spend gems to get a desert island before you can discover the next archipelago sector. That just seems unfair to me - people should have the choice of spending the gems.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaw-Paw View Post
    they will not find a new sector each

mine did,,, and there are no errors on the new islands, at my end.
    I have noticed Qaw-Paw your ingame experience seems to differ from the many, are you sure your not playing on a BB Dev machine? Lol

Apologies to BB Acadma, I missed that too with all the excitement..New islands blah blah blah cost gems blah blah blah must have archipeligo sectors blah well you know the rest And yes my reality sequence was different but that might be down to BB's famous random find calculation or a bug...does BB even know? Lol
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    In dev diary it say:
    Sector 20:
    • A default island (green grass) with 14 building spots and 3 water building spots.
    • The island contains as well granite and saltpeter deposits.
    • The island is located in the north.

Sector 21:
    • A default island (green grass) with 13 building spots and 2 water building spots.
    • The island contains as well titanium and saltpeter deposits.
    • The island is located in the north.
    Sent my Geos many times I failed to get any saltpeter in 20 and 21... got only granite in 20, and titanium in 21.

3 times sent back with no deposit found.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 24.08.18 at 11:51.
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    In dev diary it say:

Sent my Geos many times I failed to get any saltpeter in 20 and 21... got only granite in 20, and titanium in 21.

3 times sent back with no deposit found.
    Same here...after an old granite deposit had exhausted.

I guess they increased titanium deposit limit by accident instead of saltpetre..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Just want to add that like Ronny_cz and drouc I too cannot uncover the desert islands even though I should be able to. On test server I had no problem discovering them with just the first couple of archipelago sectors claimed but despite having uncovered more sectors of my archipelago the desert islands remain covered in fog. If it is correct that all the archipelago must be discovered before the islands can be uncovered on main servers then please confirm this BB so I know if this is a bug or not and hence whether I need to send a ticket to support.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SmurfAsH View Post
    Same here...after an old granite deposit had exhausted.

I guess they increased titanium deposit limit by accident instead of saltpetre..
    I think they forgot to increase saltpeter count, titanium is working like what it should be.
    Hello People

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks! We've just posted an update regarding the subject of deposits on the new islands. Please read it here, and continue to leave feedback!

World
    Sandycove
    Just what I was worried about. I'll definitely never get the granite deposit island ever. And won't recommend it as purchase to anyone who would like their island design messed up for their granite mason workers...extra space or not, it's not worth the hassle IMO.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I could get the +1 deposit of titanium, but I cannot get the one for saltpeter ... for me it is still 3 of 6 ... can someone tell me if they found the 4th ? that was the only reason I was glad for the northern islands

Reply to Thread