Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Island Expansion

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Severiina View Post
    BB_Saqui or someone else. Is there an eta for returning missing deeds/gems? (I bought 4 deeds, got 2 islands open)
    Please contact Support about this, as they will be able to look into specific cases like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuiry View Post
    As I was told by support - in-game purchases are not refundable... Great, isn't it?
    Please PM me your ticket number.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    If there is no advantage to purchasing gems, no one would buy them, bb would make no money and settlers would shut down!

Those who choose not to buy gems (for whatever reason) get to play what might be considered a lesser version of settlers, i dont see how this is unfair in any way.
    This isn't an extra explorer or additional general. It's a core game expansion feature. So I see it different.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

island expansion

only gems -suck, why can we not work for them

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by royavatar View Post
    only gems -suck, why can we not work for them
    You can work on getting gems ingame.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    As no one is able to answer to my question about the 4th saltpeter alternate deposit, I'll try again to find it and contact the support ... beginning to get fed up with this !
    I used my gems for those northern islands for that only purpose ...

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    As no one is able to answer to my question about the 4th saltpeter alternate deposit, I'll try again to find it and contact the support ... beginning to get fed up with this !
    I used my gems for those northern islands for that only purpose ...
    We're testing a solution to the deposits issue as we speak, based on player feedback, and aim to have it in-game by the next game version update. Until it's 100% confirmed, we cannot share any more details than that for the time being. In the meantime, keep an eye on the website and forum for future updates!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    We're testing a solution to the deposits issue as we speak, based on player feedback, and aim to have it in-game by the next game version update. Until it's 100% confirmed, we cannot share any more details than that for the time being. In the meantime, keep an eye on the website and forum for future updates!
    Thanks for your answer Saqui I'll wait and see ...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    New granite deposit isn't additional, the total allowed doesn't increase. Worse than useless.

I now have an "extra" deposit that means i mostly have an existing deposit that doesn't now get filled.

Total con.

Sort it out BB - add a +1 to total deposits.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I have expanded 3 islands..the 2 up north and the 1st down south.
    I can now mine regularly:
    7 Granite
    7 Titanium
    4 Saltpeter
    Had to add 2 granite masons and now always have 2 with nothing to mine. This isn't what i thought was happening with the expansion but I will wait until the solution
    the BB Saqui is being tested is implemented before my final judgement.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    When can I expect to either get my gems back for last deed that did not work - or a fix that makes it work ?

Dont tell me to write support - already did and as usual they make me feel like taking part in Asterix and the 7 trials and just told me it is a know issue.

If I buy something in a shop that is broken and bring it back in - normal procedure is to give money back or a new product. Most would be offended if told that it is a know issue - we might fix it in future.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread