Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild Quest Rewards

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

Guild Quest Rewards

I've found a few places that say how many guild coins u get per quest, per number of guild members. this ranges from 75 coins (10 members) up to 263 coins (99 members). Clearly there is some calculation going on for the amount of people who actually complete the gq, before the reward is given. I'm sure i have seen this formula, probably when the reworked gq's were explained, but i cant find it anywhere now.

can any1 help?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Nearest I have seen is here which I believe is the formula behind what you are thinking of ... but as you have seen rounds out by 1 sometimes....

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    thx for the quick response diddy, but no, not what i was after.

if 99/99 members complete the gq u get 263 coins. if 91/99 complete, u get 241 coins.

I'm sure i have seen the formula for this somewhere and that is what i am after

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    max coins for guild x % guild completing gq = coins received

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    ty lordy

i seem to remember bb said they rounded up, sometimes that works sometimes rounding down works, on a spreadsheet. i've had similar probz trying to make a spreadsheet for production. it seem maths works slightly differently in bb offices!
    Last edited by vigabrand; 17.08.18 at 17:28.

Reply to Thread