Reply to Thread

Thread: random chat box based bugs (again)

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland

random chat box based bugs (again)

these keep coming back, one seems to disable any form of keyboard input be it in chat, amounts in TO or placing deposits. It's somehow linked to Flash and a recurring bug where it auto-zooms in 1 level. Once it's done that, forget any text input until after refreshing the whole thing.
    There's another one too where trying to click on somebody's name to mail or whisper seems to go through the process, but no mail or whisper window comes up. End up having to manually do it via the mail window which, if the previous bug is also in force, is impossible to do.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've also had problems trying to send mail by clicking on someone's name - the mail window wouldn't open. And the other day I couldn't get the guild mail window to come up either. Clicking on a message in my inbox seemed to fix it - I was then able to send messages as usual.

Reply to Thread