Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Let us bomb the vulcano and make more room

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Let us bomb the vulcano and make more room

Please let us bomb the vulcano and give more room for other buildings.

It is ugly - it is useless. It takes up a lot of space.
    After doing the mountain clan chain once I can see that the forge is useless as it is more expensive than just running the other buildings. It cost too much to do it and the prospects of getting anything out of the obsidian too remote, Besides that they hurt my eyes.

Some might like this self torture - I don't - so please let it be up to us - not to have to look at this abomination and be able to use the space for something else.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Please let us bomb the vulcano and give more room for other buildings.

It is ugly - it is useless. It takes up a lot of space.
    After doing the mountain clan chain once I can see that the forge is useless as it is more expensive than just running the other buildings. It cost too much to do it and the prospects of getting anything out of the obsidian too remote, Besides that they hurt my eyes.

Some might like this self torture - I don't - so please let it be up to us - not to have to look at this abomination and be able to use the space for something else.
    how is it more expensive costs look the same 1 copper ore 1 coal to make 1 bronze same as a smelter? the forge is far then useless once that badboy is fully upgraded going to save me tons of space as i can remove various smelters and weapon buildings ....i just got myself the stronghold from the ore and the buffs are great will take a few more strongholds to make it more practical on build times ...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    how is it more expensive costs look the same 1 copper ore 1 coal to make 1 bronze same as a smelter? the forge is far then useless once that badboy is fully upgraded going to save me tons of space as i can remove various smelters and weapon buildings ....i just got myself the stronghold from the ore and the buffs are great will take a few more strongholds to make it more practical on build times ...
    Fine that you like it - but would be nice to get rid of this monster for us who dont.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont mind the epic forge I dont have it here yet but do on different server.
    when we got the mountain we did get extra build spots around it wich if i remember right gave us room for 3 new mag res and other buildings
    plus if you run the forge to do smelting you can get build spots and licences back off smelters you kill that it replaces it
    there also will be 4 new islands available to buy for gems next week if we want to so again more build spots i dont see any problems with the mountain being a forge takes up no extra room and gave us extra room plus with forge can get room back aswell so for me its no big issue

its like them that want to remove tree stumps to get build spots there are plenty on the islands you just have to make the most of it best you can and can still have a self sufficent island if you wanted to

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty_chook View Post
    I dont mind the epic forge I dont have it here yet but do on different server.
    when we got the mountain we did get extra build spots around it wich if i remember right gave us room for 3 new mag res and other buildings
    plus if you run the forge to do smelting you can get build spots and licences back off smelters you kill that it replaces it
    there also will be 4 new islands available to buy for gems next week if we want to so again more build spots i dont see any problems with the mountain being a forge takes up no extra room and gave us extra room plus with forge can get room back aswell so for me its no big issue

its like them that want to remove tree stumps to get build spots there are plenty on the islands you just have to make the most of it best you can and can still have a self sufficent island if you wanted to
    I just don't like it- don't want it - don't want to be reminded of it - really really hate it :-D
    It is ugly- it looks awful - it really is not nice to look at.
    You need to buff it with a special buff - cant use a normal buff - I do have a life besides playing settlers so there is a reason for all the buffs that pile up in my star - mostly stick to Irmas and steaks.

The mountain clan chain sucks - don't want to be reminded of that either - first of all it is white - it hurt my eyes - second it has a crabby loot - a ridiculous loot compared to the loss of troops and resources needed.

Ahh and forgot it is mega boring - the gens move so slow that you fall asleep before they reach destination.

The farm yard and the wood yard you can just put in star if you don't like it - would like to do the same with both forge and mountain- or even better - sent it to the dark side of the moon.
    Last edited by Urd123; 18.08.18 at 14:58.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    I just don't like it- don't want it - don't want to be reminded of it - really really hate it :-D
    then don't get the epic forge the land the volcano is on isn't build spot land anyway it was added extra in zone 3 I think

You need to buff it with a special buff - cant use a normal buff - I do have a life besides playing settlers so there is a reason for all the buffs that pile up in my star - mostly stick to Irmas and steaks.
    The same buffs that work on the farm and wood yard work on the forge and one can be made from collectables if i remember rightly alot of us have lots of buffs in the star and have real life also but buffs that build up are useful in events or quests if you need them if you don't you can always give them away to friends or sell them on trade

The mountain clan chain sucks - don't want to be reminded of that either - first of all it is white - it hurt my eyes - second it has a crabby loot - a ridiculous loot compared to the loss of troops and resources needed.

Ahh and forgot it is mega boring - the gens move so slow that you fall asleep before they reach destination.
    Simple don't do them adventures then
    stick to ali baba or whatever nobody makes you do anything in the game unless you want to so if you don't want to do the mountain clan chain don't it really is that simple

as for want it to dark side of the moon just never look at bottom of section 3 then you wont ever have to see it lol

It isn't that bad i think and seems like making a mountain out of a volcano (not mole hill) If you don't want to do new stuff in game then don't If you do then do its your game to play how you want to BB may offer different choices and paths but nobody makes us walk them other than ourselves that do like the challenge do want the new stuff and do see the positives of things and not always the negatives first as there is always 2 sides of the coin to look at

World
    Newfoundland
    I like it. It is indeed EPIC. Saved loads of space getting rid of other buildings now. It looks cool too. But each to there own I guess.

Mountain campaign is great. But I do agree it is a little slow.

Getting rid of the mountain I assume would mean you could not place the forge. I think people would come to regret that.

Have a Great day
    Last edited by Kriegor; 19.08.18 at 01:35.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle

The farm yard and the wood yard you can just put in star if you don't like it - would like to do the same with both forge and mountain- or even better - sent it to the dark side of the moon.
    Shall we take it that you don't like it? Wasn't quite sure, lol.

Brotherjon
    As with many others, I think the epic forge is great and a really good addition to this ever changing game. Love the new campaign and new buildings that eventually come with it.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherjon View Post
    As with many others, I think the epic forge is great and a really good addition to this ever changing game. Love the new campaign and new buildings that eventually come with it.
    +1

Reply to Thread