Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can't build store on second new island

World
    Northisle

Can't build store on second new island

I discovered all 4 new islands with explorers. Bought 4 island deeds and unlocked the new islands. I've built stores on 1, 3 and 4 (numbered in the order explorer discovered them). I can't build a store (normal/island/improved) on the second island (top right).

I have logged off, removed cookies and cache as detailed here https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post331603 and waited 15+ minutes, still can't build there. The island deed hasn't returned to my star menu either.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here but with island 3 - green island 1&2 (Sector 20/21 in DevDiary) are OK, but Sector 22 island deed is gone from star menu and can't build island storehouse to claim the sector. I already wrote to support & still awaiting for response.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Can't build storehouse on island 4 as one island deed failed to apply on one of the new islands the first time but worked with a second island deed. So now I got 3 new buildable islands, 1 not buildable, 0 island deeds left to use, 0 island deeds left to buy (bought all 4 in shop).

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I bought four deeds. Explored section, found it (22). Used one deed, island did not open. I thought I didn't put the deed right, so I used a new one, even though one deed was missing from the star. After second deed, island opened.
    After that, I searched another island, found it (23), used deed, didn't open. Deed dissapeared from star.
    At this point all the fog was gone, so I used the last deed to bottom leftest.
    Now, from the four deeds I bought, all four are gone and I only have two working islands.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please try the following:

1. Clear your web browser cache.
    2. Hard reload your zone - this can be done by logging out completely for at least 15 minutes.
    3. If the issue persists even after this, please contact our Support Team.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Tried everything that is written here and still no access to top right island so gonna send ticket on it. Under technical problem it went.
    Last edited by Kebabtomte; 22.08.18 at 15:37.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here, the most right Desert island is unlocked with the Deed but cannot place an Island Storehouse on it.

Tried relogging, clearing cache and stayed offline for a couple hours. Hell i tried it on different PC's and Browsers. I doubt its a local problem, at least with me.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    with me, it is the first desert island, can't build storehouse ...... sigh!
    Last edited by Miramazzie; 22.08.18 at 20:03.
    Miramazzie

World
    Sandycove
    I thought I had problems too - got the licenses (*groaning*) and claimed the islands. Then put up two storehouses on the desert islands. But nothing happened. The build zone was defined but no building. After a while it kicked in. Refresh if nothing else, then perhaps as mentioned the 'ole cache-clear, etc. - I've seen that work on occasion.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have somehow used 4 deeds on 3 island so have none for the last island- and cant get more - support told me that it is a known issue. Not that I can expect that my problem is going to be fixed and I get my missing deed or access to island at some point in near future. For some reason it does not make me feel like in a bliss to know that it is a know issue. I would be if I knew it would be fixed at some point.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread