Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2018

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    From what i tested, the new General is great. Nice adition and can we get 2??? .
    We can get one general with pumpkin in shop and one as reward from a quest chain

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    As mentioned by most people the current production of the Laboratory is totally useless. I don't think anyone will bother to use it if that is how it stays. The other thing I noticed is the seasonal adventures are mostly the ones that everyone avoids doing as they are either too long winded or have high losses. Come on BB this is supposed to be something we play to enjoy not a chore.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    We can get one general with pumpkin in shop and one as reward from a quest chain
    i know i am just finding that a bit wierd... lol

But then again on the comming anniversary event i think we'll get an extra medic that way too.

World
    Newfoundland
    Laboratory is a strong contender to win the prize for being the most useless building ever
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfmeister View Post
    Better yet, you can get two of them!!
    Yeah... just to lose 6 regular building slots.
    I'm realy sure it supposed to be 4x2. Can be done without graphic correction.
    Ofc Lab needs a buff rework before.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I notice this year its only x2 on loot last year was x3 plus a better selection ... this year the xp has been doubled would rather see x3 loot and normal xp as refill rates aint the greatest

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    I notice this year its only x2 on loot last year was x3 plus a better selection ... this year the xp has been doubled would rather see x3 loot and normal xp as refill rates aint the greatest
    I think you must be confusing something, i don't think we ever had any x3 loot or maybe i'm the one forgetting things...

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    The Laboratory is super useless and does not make sense at all, 250K flour to get 250 gunpowder? 12.5K hardwood + 125 salt to get more useless 1250 exo plans and 5K gold bar to get 2.5K iron bar!!! are you kidding me lol! on top of that the building is way toooooooooooooooooo big, 3 wells of big as total (3*4), this is a big fail, I don't think I'll touch it even if it was 1 pumpkin price.

Haunted Mansion is very nice, The new general is really powerful, but sadly not much uses for him anyway for higher level, it will definitely save some troops, but mostly not that much, but good still.

But again Lab is lame.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 25.08.18 at 04:09.
    Hello People

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think you must be confusing something, i don't think we ever had any x3 loot or maybe i'm the one forgetting things...
    From the Dev Diary for the 2017 Halloween event (https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...226#post336226)

"We've heard your feedback from the Easter event and we're thrilled to present a new round of adventures that provide triple resources upon completion! The seasonal adventures are back again, with the same feature: the bonus applies to resources, including refillers, but not to the XP obtained, nor to the buffs or buildings."

I enjoy the seasonal adventure aspect of the events, I know I run adventures during events that I normally do not run if they were not on the list. Since the event shop has many great items this year, the option for increase rewards on these adventures is appreciated. What I did not notice on the list is a single player adventure for the newer/lower level players.

I will have a hard time justifying a lab in the current state, much less two, due to the production cost and space requirements. It most likely would become a great looking decoration on the island. The option of two lab buildings to decrease the production time is a nice option for the building.

Thank you for the continued game improvements and new content. I agree that to designers/programmers are doing a great job.
    Last edited by Graciethecat; 25.08.18 at 05:20.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    they started off x3 for easter and halloween last year then nerfed them

Reply to Thread