Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2018

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by helsinki View Post
    What I see in wiki, 1x give much more pumpkins than those 2x adventures. The 2x bonus is more for xp if you want to lvl up fast. But we'll see what the reality is.
    Just bear in mind that the wiki is fan-maintained, and not always reflective of the actual event. They usually go off numbers and values from the previous year, and many things can change between then and now. When we post the Dev Diary, we'll share with you the official values.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Just bear in mind that the wiki is fan-maintained, and not always reflective of the actual event. They usually go off numbers and values from the previous year, and many things can change between then and now. When we post the Dev Diary, we'll share with you the official values.

I play a fair few online games only two though for a long period of time most whittle out one of the main reasons i stick with a game is when the developers fix a problem or at least answer a query when raised shame to see BB using their selective reading glasses when asked over something to do with a upcoming event seeing the impact it could have

World
    Sandycove
    I think the point being made is rather what BB put on test, and yes the fact that Wiki promotes the unofficial info, it is BB who get it in the ear when said info then turns out to be incorrect.

Test has placeholders etc and always states what is put on there is not necessairly going to be the final product. All Wiki does is picks up that info.

Yes it can be frustrating and a gamble if you take the info and pre-trade from it. But yes, a gamble.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    smart upgrade on the Lab went from being useless to me buying both if it stays the same come halloween i am below lvl 70 so getting starcoins isnt that easy coverting plat ore and coin to make star coins is great from my view anyway others will disagree and adding the balista buff to the store which is great adds benefit ....using coins to buy gems and a prem day will please others also

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I am just glad to see the golems will be returning.

The hotel is ready and waiting for them...

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I see the pumpkin amounts from last year have been reduced, and those x2 adv are terrible. More stuff than ever in the shop this year, I feel sorry for newer players who are victims to the complete idiots who were bragging that they had everything in the 1st week during previous events.

BB going this route from now on so unless u got army of scouts or many hrs to play adv it will be tough.

Skilled Student DoriginalBillbo's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Gotta say its a fair mix of stuff and although I don't need most of it will get some bits and then help the new guildies get their wishes but good enuf job BB. And can I just say, RTR is ACE

World
    Sandycove
    Looking at the Wiki I hope the information about the Laboratory is incorrect.... what the Alchemists were after at one time was turning Iron into Gold, not the other way around
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    dev dairys seem to get later and later

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quick question: on the wiki site (http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...en-event-2018/) Sons of the little tailor adventure is marked with a *2 multiplier, but it's not listed among the seasonal advs in the Sneak peak. Which is the correct information?
    If it won't be seasonal adv, than there's no medium-level adventure among the s. advs at all, so as a level 45-56ish player I can choose to play about 20 Stfr / day, or go with the pretty trash ones, which are still bad with the *2 multiplier.
    Thanks,
    DN

Reply to Thread