Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2018

World
    Sandycove
    Wiki is a volunteer run website, not an official one

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DNscoons View Post
    Quick question: on the wiki site (http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/even...en-event-2018/) Sons of the little tailor adventure is marked with a *2 multiplier, but it's not listed among the seasonal advs in the Sneak peak. Which is the correct information?
    Dev Diary is always the final call. Also, as Jolly said wiki is an unofficial site not supported or run by BB, so may contain errors or not up to date...

Quote Originally Posted by DNscoons View Post
    If it won't be seasonal adv, than there's no medium-level adventure among the s. advs at all, so as a level 45-56ish player I can choose to play about 20 Stfr / day, or go with the pretty trash ones, which are still bad with the *2 multiplier.
    Thanks,
    DN
    If you don't fancy DB/SE, then Tomb Raiders and VtV seem to be good ones for mid-levels that don't cost a lot of troops and are fast to do. Otherwise, SFTR/Traitors.

That is if wiki is correct on the pumpkin refill numbers. Otherwise, just wait and see to next week when event starts.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    stealing for me sadly best of the bunch 9 mma means from when i send to when i finish its 26 minutes

World
    Sandycove
    moved to dev diary feedback thred
    Last edited by Xibor; 20.10.18 at 02:58.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    stealing for me sadly best of the bunch 9 mma means from when i send to when i finish its 26 minutes
    any chance of a guide?
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    any chance of a guide?
    Sure i am using this one

http://www.dso-karten.de/index.php?s...ticlesID=10275

but i also just found this one

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...lschneider.png

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    With 9 MMA if they have 1up you can run DB without the massive cav loss.

The thing here is how you interpret the drop information. let's compare DP a non bonus adventure with WW a bonus co op. On the face of it with a posted wiki drop of just 2 refillers DP looks like a bad choice, but 2 players if they have the gens and the knowledge can bash out 9-12 DP in the time it takes to run 1 WW so looking at it that way DP yeilds more refillers per time than WW. However WW does have a additional bonus some players have not become aware of yet, that is if the owner has scouting post running then everyone gets the owners scout post bonus because WW is a co op.

Another problem is the cost of loot spots, as a low level adventure stfr has a low ls price this means you have to sell more ls to gain the means to buy a ls in a better adventure.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    With 9 MMA if they have 1up you can run DB without the massive cav loss.

The thing here is how you interpret the drop information. let's compare DP a non bonus adventure with WW a bonus co op. On the face of it with a posted wiki drop of just 2 refillers DP looks like a bad choice, but 2 players if they have the gens and the knowledge can bash out 9-12 DP in the time it takes to run 1 WW so looking at it that way DP yeilds more refillers per time than WW. However WW does have a additional bonus some players have not become aware of yet, that is if the owner has scouting post running then everyone gets the owners scout post bonus because WW is a co op.

Another problem is the cost of loot spots, as a low level adventure stfr has a low ls price this means you have to sell more ls to gain the means to buy a ls in a better adventure.

i did look at the dark brotherhood but as i would need 2 swaps decided sftr would be better just cause i have a swap partner ...i would prefer outlaws but stealing i can buy unlimited from the shop

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    As far as i can tell xp is not doubled on stealing from the rich still getting 11k i did report that weeks ago on the test server but doesnt seem its been fixed maybe someone else can verify that i will be able to later when i do more

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Update 22/10/18

Dear settlers,

We'd like to make a clarification on Seasonal Adventures as stated in the Dev Diary:

We made a mistake - there will not be a 2x XP bonus from Seasonal Adventures and we're sorry if this raised expectations.

Happy Settling,
    BB_Acadma

well lets be truthful thats a lie because you had plenty of time on the test server to fix it if it was a mistake and it was highlighted in the dev dairy as x2 if it was a mistake it wouldnt been highlighted

Reply to Thread