Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2018

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgy View Post
    LillyAmy suggest we can get 2 mad scientist gens, we can't. We can only get 2 labs.
    I know, was disappointed when I saw the event live
    No one will get that second lab, it's completely useless ...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    speak for yourself i have both labs will come in very handy for star coins more use then the gen

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyAmy View Post
    I have both labs and glad to have them. SC are very welcome.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    I have both labs and glad to have them. SC are very welcome.
    Agreed. And if I overflow on flour I have a good use for it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got the 2nd lab - why I don't know. -ยด 1 star coin takes 3 hours to make - well not hard to get my arms down. And why 2 of the same - why not the option to upp the first - wast of building space - seem to be an ongoing theme this year.

Lots to chose from this year - but most I had before - best investment seem to be drac - even though I had 3 in advance. New gems best feature seems to be his cool tent. The haunted houses are nice - but not that different from other pop buildings, but nice that it holds 145 pop and does not take up too much space.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    From what i tested, the new General is great. Nice adition and can we get 2??? The new manor is beautiful and also amazing, the new excelsior skin... yes please will be my default one from now on the laboratory... what were you guys thinking... lol not only is a huge building but the conversions are way unbalanced... 200 gold bars for 100 iron bars... c'mon

Overal i liked what i seen, and again i must say that you guys been killing it on the building looks latelly, from the Stronhold to the Forge on the MCC chain. To the Scounting Post from the next event to now thi new buildings, THEY LOOK GORGEOUS. You better pay a nice bonus to the person designing them really good stuff.
    Would love to know what exactly is great about him besides the design of his tent - have not tested himself - but friends have tested lots of attack and not found one single where he is at least as good as existing gens. Seems to me that drac is cheaper and a better investment.

Posts Merged
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 13.11.18 at 12:07.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylancer View Post
    Does Third eye moves skin back to star or does it destroy the skin for good?
    Bump! And to clarify, I'm asking for permanent skins.

World
    Sandycove
    Be careful reclaiming Holloween Items

Due to my slider bar error I massively overbuilt water for the golems. Since the event was over I went to reclaim them. That worked nicely, except the original resources didn't overflow to the star menu. It filled up my storehouses and then the rest vanished. It was all originally my mistake but I didn't expect reclaiming them would do that.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Be careful reclaiming Holloween Items

Due to my slider bar error I massively overbuilt water for the golems. Since the event was over I went to reclaim them. That worked nicely, except the original resources didn't overflow to the star menu. It filled up my storehouses and then the rest vanished. It was all originally my mistake but I didn't expect reclaiming them would do that.
    It should not, if I was to take a guess I would say what happened to you is related to the vanishing pumpkins from refills bug.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    I did not bother to check before and after as the resources I reclaimed were not in huge amounts, but the very fact that reclaim window presents zero information about the amount of resources reclaimed makes me always feel that I might have been cheated and got nothing back.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    It should not, if I was to take a guess I would say what happened to you is related to the vanishing pumpkins from refills bug.
    I believe the pumpkin issue was actually a flaw in the feature of mail to let you automatically collect. The reported number was wrong so you never really actually had the refills.

In my case I definitely had the water (4700 for the supreme golem in fact) and the loss was a whole lot of platinum ore and water (e.g. many thousands). Those resources are not significantly costly but the principle is there and now that I can spend platinum ore on something else (e.g. star coins) I would have liked to have it back.

Since I have no evidence I won't bother with a ticket but I did want to warn others to make sure you have inventory space before reclaiming something.

Reply to Thread