Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2018

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2018

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Halloween Event 2018 Sneak Peek below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    The new general seems really great, and I'm happy we will be able to get two The haunted residence is really great as well, glad we can get two ... but I have no idea how you choose the resources we could get in the laboratory, the building is really beautiful, expensive ... but the conversions are completely useless, in my opinion for any player of any level ...
    Last edited by LillyAmy; 24.08.18 at 15:00.

World
    Sandycove
    Laboratory, lolololol. Absolutely ridiculous conversions & ratios; in this version, no TY I'll never use them

The rest looks kind of fun

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Will the bucket of sweets be tweaked this year to include the epic forge as it does have smelters

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Laboratory, lolololol. Absolutely ridiculous conversions & ratios; in this version, no TY I'll never use them

I agree and why does the lab need to be so big?
    Last edited by amazola; 24.08.18 at 15:37.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post

...and it's 4x3 size... quite large as for useless building. It would fit 4x2, but still useless

World
    Sandycove
    Laboratory is usseles, please try to add new resouces because those who are in are prety much usseles to anybody

World
    Northisle
    From what i tested, the new General is great. Nice adition and can we get 2??? The new manor is beautiful and also amazing, the new excelsior skin... yes please will be my default one from now on the laboratory... what were you guys thinking... lol not only is a huge building but the conversions are way unbalanced... 200 gold bars for 100 iron bars... c'mon

Overal i liked what i seen, and again i must say that you guys been killing it on the building looks latelly, from the Stronhold to the Forge on the MCC chain. To the Scounting Post from the next event to now thi new buildings, THEY LOOK GORGEOUS. You better pay a nice bonus to the person designing them really good stuff.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SettlerPiter View Post
    ...and it's 4x3 size... quite large as for useless building. It would fit 4x2, but still useless
    Better yet, you can get two of them!!

Brotherjon
    Love the new building artwork and the new content constantly being added to this ever evolving game. Only concern so far is the laboratory and the time/resources needed. For 1000 units of gunpowder, you need 1 million of flour over several days. I’m sure in trade we could easily get 1000 or more units of gunpowder for 1 million flour? And surely those with all that flour to spare would also have means to make powder from huts? The other two options of gold bars to iron and eco logs also seem rather redundant. I’m also not keen on the icons here, I think it would be better to show gold bar, arrow, iron bar and not gold bar, arrow, then Icon of gold bar to iron bar.

Reply to Thread