Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Halloween Event 2018

qawpaw
    love it all, always nice with new things

World
    Newfoundland
    anyone care to do the math if it is at all possible to get all the limited items by yourself (+300% buffing cemetaries) or are we past that point by now adding a lot of stuff and still keeping the fixed income to earn pumpkins? not even gonna mention the unlimited stuff.

the haunted mansion is the new best tradeable pop building of the game and as such pumpkins will never be cheap again as long as its part of the event.
    Last edited by topgearfan; 25.08.18 at 09:13.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    I think the new Lavatory building needs a few more conversions, something like:

100 grout to 1000 tools
    1000 star coins to 1 gold coin
    100 platinum swords to 10 bronze swords

EDIT: mainly don't like the 3x->2x change for adventures along with how useless and large the new Lav is.
    Last edited by Kotugo; 26.08.18 at 17:48.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili 10/12/17 View Post
    While BB devs were at their Christmas party and doing naughty things with the office scanner My sneaky thief ( remember him ) went and peaked at their `To Do' list for 2018...he reported back with a crisis event mid to late February, a new Champion to headline the Easter event ( just to annoy the guide writers, but give them something to do and keep the forum ticking over with demands for a new skill reset ) Recycle football /summer event ( can't give the players to much new stuff while they are still working on that new general ). Halloween event with two new ( quick) ventures giving high xp/books to break up the grind for lvl 65+ + new pop building haunted house ( frozen manor + 10 ) To put a spark back into the TO.....Christmas event 2018...repeat 2017 event as we are still working on the February crisis quest
    Smile go on it is Christmas after all. Good will to all men and dev's
    BB_Saqui wrote : While I know you're joking, there's a chance some won't. So just to make it clear: this is not true, but made up for comedic effect.

Comedic effect indeed, You under estimated my sneaky thief Sneaky thief or sneaky peek which is more reliable? LOL

Lavatory That's going to stick
    Last edited by Larili; 25.08.18 at 16:37.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

World
    Sandycove

Here is a summary made by a MOD on the US TSO forum for those who are too lazy to go to the testserver.

Personally I like most of the things, the new general looks like he'll be useful when skilled up right. Will look forward to combat sims has added him to their table to check out various skills on him.

Also, not one, but 4 (Reaper, Dracul, 2 Mad Scientists--one of them free after completing one of the main quests) generals available for new players who started this year. It'll be the best event ever since I started playing for those who don't have many fast generals yet.

The new quest line looks fun too. I like how BB have started to spice up the events with new things to do.

The excelsior is probably my favourite, looks great. I'll aim to get the permanent skin. I like the steampunk skin too, but this one is better.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Here is a summary made by a MOD on the US TSO forum for those who are too lazy to go to the testserver.

Personally I like most of the things, the new general looks like he'll be useful when skilled up right. Will look forward to combat sims has added him to their table to check out various skills on him.

Also, not one, but 4 (Reaper, Dracul, 2 Mad Scientists--one of them free after completing one of the main quests) generals available for new players who started this year. It'll be the best event ever since I started playing for those who don't have many fast generals yet.

The new quest line looks fun too. I like how BB have started to spice up the events with new things to do.

The excelsior is probably my favourite, looks great. I'll aim to get the permanent skin. I like the steampunk skin too, but this one is better.
    The problem with all skins that they stop animation and ship remain as frozen ship with no effect.
    Hello People

World
    Newfoundland
    generals vs new players vs easter vs halloween:

for new players the new general is just another 200 general. there are already 2 in the event why another 200 gen?
    so there are 2 220+ generals on easter and all 200 generals on halloween. come on BB balance the events starting next easter so both events have 1 220+ general..

Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    The problem with all skins that they stop animation and ship remain as frozen ship with no effect.
    theres a skin that freezes excelsior? ill take 20!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    generals vs new players vs easter vs halloween:

for new players the new general is just another 200 general. there are already 2 in the event why another 200 gen?
    so there are 2 220+ generals on easter and all 200 generals on halloween. come on BB balance the events starting next easter so both events have 1 220+ general..

theres a skin that freezes excelsior? ill take 20!
    Any permanent skin that can make it disappear or at least stop the "my little Pony/barbie look" will be welcome :-D -and yes don't really appreciate the animation either :-D
    About the gen - I can only agree. You want new players to stay in the game. Dont expect them to wait a year to get a fast gen, or to pay real money right away.

What do the rest of us need? I cant really say I need any more gens - well cant really say I need anything besides stuff that creates activity in the game. New adventures that are not white and in slow motion would be nice :-D
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    Hmm, how so? Only bug I can think of about the skins is that they have been permanent after applying it. I guess BB decided to fix that though since I tested the non-perma version of the new spooky skin on testserver and it got a correct timer that counts down.

Not that I complain. I would still prefer the spooky version than the original bubble gum balloon. :P

Re: I looked at mine in game just now. It Still appears to have an animation, at least it bops up and down. Edit: Ah, I looked at testserver too. It's supposed to have a smoke animation as well. Animations seems to have been fixed while they added the new spooky skin.

Edit2: Forgot to add that I absolutely love the mail improvements! So many click saving additions. Like selecting all mail of a specific type (like loot mail from explorers) and collect them all in either star or storehouse.
    Example:
    Last edited by Areop-Enap; 26.08.18 at 15:51. Reason: One. More. Thing!
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Everything looks good to me except the lab. Like many people have said it is too big and quiet useless. Also the listening post is too big. ( All we need now though are 4 over expensive new islands to put them on lol) I hope that the sizes are reworked and the lab's conversions are changed to something that is useful for any player level. Also please can the standard icons be used. So we know whats what.

Reply to Thread