Reply to Thread

Thread: Cannot send mails

World
    Newfoundland

Cannot send mails

Hi,
    As I wanted to send a mail to a fellow guildie who was offline at the time, I noticed that nothing happened when clicking on that option (just as the "compare achievements" option did during the footie event).
    I've tested with several guildies/friends but to no avail either.
    All other options are working just fine.
    What to do?
    Cheers!

Edit:
    Despite clearing the cache and trying another browser, nothing changed last night (thus this thread) but this morning everything seems to be back to normal... Weird in the first place but glad it is over.
    This thread is now resolved and can be closed please.
    Last edited by Elco; 25.08.18 at 07:53.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I had similar issue i couldn't send guild mails on a different server even tho im the guild leader on sandy then a guildie sent me a DT for gq then all of a sudden i could sent guild mails again maybe you needed to receive a mail of sorts like i did to fix it

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    This happened to me a few days ago. Clicking on a message in my mailbox fixed the problem (not a new message, just an old one I had there) so I hope that might work for you too.

World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you both for your suggestions

Reply to Thread