Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: α-Orionis Centurion Fight Optimiser - New Version

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Version 1.6.2.2 published

Hello everyone,

today version 1.6.2.2 of the Centurion Optimiser has been released.

Centurion Downloads

Changes

database:
    * Camp types improved in adventure SH
    * Range buff BTA (blacktree arrow) introduced
    * Descriptions and tool tips enhanced
    * Names added for the enemies in the Bonaberti Business adventure

UI:
    * “GG bug” fixed: When creating or renaming a general, the Id is now checked against all Ids in the database and must not conflict with another general, an enemy or any item in the database.
    * Filter and columns improved in the Browse… windows

The next version will be released at the end of January 2021.

Happy optimising,
    alpha Ori
    Last edited by AlphaOri; 21.11.20 at 05:37.
    α-Orionis Centurion Fight Optimiser - A powerful Windows app to optimise your attacks and manage your adventures, strategies, tactical information
    Announcement | Download | Wiki | Forum Thread

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Version 1.6.2.3 published

Hello everyone,

today version 1.6.2.3 of the Centurion Optimiser has been released.

Centurion Downloads

Changes

database:
    * Camp SchwaPri#14 corrected.
    * Frosty General FrstG added. Properties are as currently seen on the test server. Will probably be released in the upcoming Christmas event. Changes may apply.
    * Blacktree arrow corrected. It now kills between 10 and 20 enemies (including).

The next version will be released at the end of January 2021.

Happy optimising,
    alpha Ori
    α-Orionis Centurion Fight Optimiser - A powerful Windows app to optimise your attacks and manage your adventures, strategies, tactical information

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    i'm trying to sim YWC to wave in Frosty with normal troops and then all generals with elites.
    i'm looking for 0 loses in elite troops
    (planning to do this for all my scenarios/adventures)

What Objective shall i use for this?
    i've started with typing in LosslessLastWave in that command window.

is there a way for us to add/amend the Objective list?
    Last edited by JohnRo79; 10.01.21 at 14:26.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Version 1.6.2.4 published

Hello everyone,

today version 1.6.2.4 of the Centurion Optimiser has been released.

Centurion Downloads

Changes

database:
    * Camp PplMnt#3 corrected.
    * Loner General LnG added. Properties are as currently seen on the test server. Will probably be released in the upcoming Valentine’s event. Changes may be upcoming.

The next version will be released at the end of April 2021.

Happy optimising,
    alpha Ori

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    ... i'm looking for 0 loses in elite troops ... What Objective shall i use for this?
    Hi John,

thanks for your question. Currently there is no mode/objective where you are guaranteed to have no losses in a specific wave or troop. This is because Centurion does trade-offs based on the personal values, that you assigned to the troops. So if you have R with a personal, value of 1.0 and lets say BSS with a personal value of 999, Centurion will still trade a 0.00001% of losing one BSS for the certain loss of 1R. Because on average you're better off that way.

But I understand the intention and the request. I know that sometimes there are quests where you are asked to run an attack without losses and you'd like to be certain in that case. It has been suggested by a couple of users now to do something on that front. My inclination would be to introduce a condition of that sort. There are already a set of conditions available, but none of the sort that you are looking for. But your idea of simply having a lossless last wave is also enticing. It would not be an objective though... it would be a combination of an existing objective with a condition that says so.

At the moment with the current version I can only suggest you fire up the personal values for the elite units if possible and then live with whatever tiny amounts of unlikely losses you have there. Here is an example of what I mean:

123B;2LB;TrbB+ && 175BSS;TrbB+ ==> 162EP/PLVMix, 107,86+0,5PLVMix, NKZ 32,6min+6,4s, [30-30,0-40]s Dauer, [108,4-108,4-161]PLV, PlrDd 112B;1LB;[0-0,0-2]BSS;1TrbB+, [17.523-17.523,5-17.524]EP

In the last wave you have [0-0.0-2]BSS, so you have to be prepared to lose up to 2BSS but the mean value is 0.0, so less that 0.05 because otherwise it would say 0.1. I usually live with that. You could run this attack 20x and lose 1BSS combined.

I will draw up something though for a future version...

aO

World
    Northisle
    i am simulating a lot of maps from landing straight to last leader

it seems that CAMP column is not lining up the camps, top to bottom.(i have about 20 camps in there)
    is that an easy fix by any chance?

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRo79 View Post
    [URL="http://prntscr.com/zewo0r"]it seems that CAMP column is not lining up the camps, top to bottom.(i have about 20 camps in there)
    is that an easy fix by any chance?
    You are simulating as if you are attacking all the camps in just one go. You combined them with "+" in one command line. Is that really what you want to do? Aren't you rather running several attacks, one after the other? Then you should optimise/simulate them individually, not in one job. Then they will appear vertically, not all in one line.

aO

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland

Version 1.6.2.5 published

Hello everyone,

today version 1.6.2.5 of the Centurion Optimiser has been released.

Centurion Downloads

Changes

database:
    * BTS#41 corrected: 50DesLB were missing.

UI:
    * General LnG refined with icons and correct German texts.
    * Enhanced generals’ tool tip is now used in the skills window as well.
    * Sub-folders in the adventure plan tree can now be inserted at the top and at the bottom.

The next version will be released at the end of April 2021.

Happy optimising,
    alpha Ori

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOri View Post
    You are simulating as if you are attacking all the camps in just one go. You combined them with "+" in one command line. Is that really what you want to do? Aren't you rather running several attacks, one after the other? Then you should optimise/simulate them individually, not in one job. Then they will appear vertically, not all in one line.

aO
    yeah, i'm chaining a lot of camps from landing all the way to the last leader. (yes all combined with +)
    since ghosts are fast and strong i send them all ahead to clear what they can and then i follow up with others when they land

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hey AlphaOri,
    Can you add this adventure please?
    http://settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adve...-of-the-world/

Reply to Thread