Reply to Thread

Thread: Co Op Event

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

Co Op Event

another event. That's awesome, ty bb.

After checking the event tab in shop and the adv. Season tab I am left wondering... is BB deliberately trying to rip everyone off? I really hope some poor new player doesn't pay 750 map frags for an adv that costs 195 on a different tab!

After having a grumble about the whole granite deposit debacle just this morning I am really left bewildered at what bb are trying to do to its player base!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    another event. That's awesome, ty bb.

After checking the event tab in shop and the adv. Season tab I am left wondering... is BB deliberately trying to rip everyone off? I really hope some poor new player doesn't pay 750 map frags for an adv that costs 195 on a different tab!

After having a grumble about the whole granite deposit debacle just this morning I am really left bewildered at what bb are trying to do to its player base!
    short answer = sell gems to them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did not check if you could get adv cheaper on other tab- but as I have over 70 sige and 378 whirlys in star I dd not get any of those.
    Of course you are right - they should not cost more because it is event.
    Besides that I have not really had time to enjoy it I like this type of event. Even when I am not doing any adv myself, I like to see that it brings on more game and chat activity.
    It is nice that people are doing co-ops again even when there is no event. Focus is on Tomby siege and lakeside though. A pity because I really like Raiding the raiders. Dont know why people dont do that one. Bucc is easy to guess. It is pretty rare compared to the others -it is one of the few that is a bit rare. Have seen a few whrilys going on- but problem here is the wait for the other players. 2 and 4 does not have much to do - so it can get boring.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread