Closed Thread

Thread: Account Deletion

razorless

Account Deletion

I want to Delete my account immediately, but, you have a 14 day holding period for your deletion process. That breaches all international law. I demand that you delete my account immediately.

I have never paid for any services from your site.... I never will..... therefore the 14-day holding period breaches my rights.

Court case to follow???????????????

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    OMG! A snowflake ROFL!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by razorless View Post
    I want to Delete my account immediately, but, you have a 14 day holding period for your deletion process. That breaches all international law. I demand that you delete my account immediately.

I have never paid for any services from your site.... I never will..... therefore the 14-day holding period breaches my rights.

Court case to follow???????????????
    lmao would you like some cheese with your whine? and i will send someone along to change your nappy and get you a bottle you will feel much better afterwards

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    The 14-day waiting period for account deletion requests is intended to give players time to reflect on the action. Once deleted, it is forever lost and cannot be recovered under any circumstance: we like to give players this time to make sure they're absolutely sure. Some of you have a lot of time (years even) invested in The Settlers Online - making it immediate would greatly increase the risk of a player making a rash decision that they could ultimately regret.

If you're certain you would like your account deleted, and have begun the process, then you just need to wait the 14-day period. You do not need to do anything else - after the time expires, the account is deleted.

Closed Thread