Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Be Late For Something Day

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Forgotten to go to bed more times than I care to remember. :/
    Was involved in an hilarious VLT a few months ago, although it didn't seem funny at the time.
    My general was last to arrive and I sent my attack to the promised camp. Killed it and waited, after quite a time and several whispers to the owner going unanswered, was getting a bit concerned, so left one more message asking if he'd like me to finish the adv or that I'd come back and finish later if no reply, when I was struck with a very, very urgent call of nature.
    On my return, somewhat lighter, found he'd replied while I was incapcitated but fortunately was still there, turns out we were still waiting for the other lootspotter whose general was just sat there, turns out the owner had had the runs just before I got stricken, then unbelievably the 3rd party finally showed up and he'd been hit by the same too.
    What are the chances, or did somebody forget to wash their hands before handling that particular map?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    Ah yes, i am often late for a 'reasonable' bed time, as i just _ need _ to _ find _ that _ one _ last_ elusive_ collectible!

Greetz
    Mr J.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Talking Be Late For Something Day

Sent wrong troops to wrong camps occasionally.
    Also once i also booted myself out of guild because i pressed wrong button whilst typing a letter.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oh damn, I'm too late. Maybe next year

World
    Newfoundland
    Oh damm too, i was a bit too late but also not, Paciftime i am on time, playing settlers did not see the forum message without a ingame mail you are not aweare. I often died in blocking because general must walk so slowly i do what the mods say take a cup of coffee and then all my generals are suddenly dead.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I remember the year I started playing TSO online and come the Halloween event that year, I was setting my clock for the middle of the night so I could buff cemeteries, but once I got online to do this, I would get caught chatting or doing something else and before I knew it, it was time for me to be getting up for work, so back to bed for a quick nap only to oversleep and arrive 2 hours late. This happened quite regularly over the period of the event. Not always 2 hours late, but always late :s

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    hm. be late for stuff day. welp, that was now 2 days ago...

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cephasc View Post
    hm. be late for stuff day. welp, that was now 2 days ago...
    lol
    Amy Safeunderdark
    A little magic goes a long way.

Amy's Rules of progress (TSO Forum )
    Amy's random quotes & Settlers related Art and images (TSO Forum )
    Amy's TOOLS:
    Forum image uploader New version online supporting more image types, even animated gif!
    Explained here (Forum link) --> PLease leave your comments and/or remarks here

TSO server status (outside link) New Version!

Brotherjon
    I was late for work, catching up on settlers after some unplanned maintenance downtime..

I had to explain why I was late which took more time…

Which meant I could not finish all of my work that day…

And so not all of the material was released on time…

So the order to the customer did not ship the following week when it should have done…

Which meant that the engine manufacturer was delayed…

Which put their delivery of engines to the aircraft manufacturer behind…

And now the delivery of the new aircraft to the airline operator was delayed…

The new airline operator flight routes were not launched on time…

So there were delays with the airline operator for some time as they ran fewer planes than expected…

Which meant that travel of air passengers were compromised…

One of those passengers was a BB developer coming back to Dusseldorf from a holiday…

He had to take a later flight due to the delays…

Which meant he then missed his first two days back at work…

And so,

Routine maintenance to the server was not carried out at the right time as planned…

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did I miss something here?

Closed Thread