Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Be Late For Something Day

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Be Late For Something Day

Dear settlers,

Have you ever been late to work because of The Settlers Online? Or have you ever sent your general to an adventure where you were invited, but went AFK for a snack just to come back and realize the host decided to end the adventure without you because you were... too late?

That's OK, we've all been there.

Celebrate Be Late For Something Day with the Community and share a memory where you were late in real life because of the game or vice versa, let us know if - for you - The Settlers Online is a game where you have to count every minute and be incredibly punctual to reach success, or if it's alright to let things slide and not be on time.

Happy settling and take it easy!
    BB_Acadma

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Every morning before going to work, I just have to look into my settlers. It often leads to one "whoops" from me, when I notice that the clock has run away again and I have to hurry. Settlers Online is responsible for many sweat ups

Please do not use inappropriate language on the forums!
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 05.09.18 at 13:15.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Blocking on roaring bull, get up to get food and forget to retreat general. Block fails and I get so distracted working out what I lost and which buildings to buff that I almost miss the bus for work. Settlers is a great game but yes it makes me late XD

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    I died 2 days ago but am still late for my own funeral, death keeps missing with that scythe.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Hello,

If a game have negatives impacts on your real life, you should consult a doctor, and STOP PLAYING NOW !

It's dangerous for your health.

Please do not post external links unless directly related to the game.
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 05.09.18 at 16:23.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    what do you need our memories on it....meanwhile bring me a big hamburgher and i forghive you..........!!!!!!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Before this game, i have problem to do things in a time. Now, I have double problem :P Sorry, have to rush now, days behind a deadline, and have to send army in unknown region :P

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    TSO makes me be late for gym...
    1 week late and counting! :P

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Let rename this game ,''Hungry Game''.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Work yes, every morning so then I`m late for my evening log in cos I have to work late. Oh yes and then there`s late for my adventures which I should be doing instead of writing this message

Closed Thread