Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coal Refining Guide

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove

Coal Refining Guide

With the ever increasing demand for coal, the following idea for a new zone buff came to mind:

Code:
    Coal Refining Guide
    Zone Effect: +200% output
         Target: Coal Mine
                 Coking Plant
                 Epic Woodyard (Hardwood Coker, Pinewood Coker)
                 Industrial Coal Mine
                 Recycling Manufactory
       Duration: 4 hours (6 hours on friend/guild member)
    Last edited by Madorosu; 05.09.18 at 15:01. Reason: adding Industrial Coal Mine

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    With the ever increasing demand for coal, the following idea for a new zone buff came to mind:

Code:
    Coal Refining Guide
    Zone Effect: +200% output
         Target: Coal Mine
                 Coking Plant
                 Epic Woodyard (Hardwood Coker, Pinewood Coker)
                 Industrial Coal Mine
                 Recycling Manufactory
       Duration: 4 hours (6 hours on friend/guild member)
    +1
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    What a great idea, its a yes from me
    Last edited by amazola; 05.09.18 at 22:59.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes please.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    This would be great and over due wouldnt mind seeing a questline done like the fairy tale and clan campaign for the epic woodyard so we could upgrade it

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    -1 If you are short on coal then your economy needs looking at. Might as well ask for a zone buff that buffs everything at 200%.
    Last edited by PELIAS; 07.09.18 at 17:40.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    -1 If you are short on coal then your economy needs looking at. Might as well ask for a zone buff that buffs everything at 200%.
    Personally, I am not particularly short on coal, but I do know of folks who run on quite a serious deficit, mainly relatively new players who have only had opportunity to obtain a few Recyclers to date. So, while I was browsing through the zone buffs in my star, I noticed there were zone buffs for a lot of groupings such as mines, masons, wood, food, smelters and so forth, but there wasn't one for coal and thought it might make a good suggestion.

As for the final part of your comment, I fail to see any point to it whatsoever other than a needless attempt at ridicule. It's certainly not constructive in any way.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    I can only presume that you are not running the epic forge which consumes coal like there is no tomorrow.

World
    Newfoundland
    The whole game is about balancing your productions. If you are burning more coal than you're producing then obviously you have the balance all wrong.

There are numerous ways to gain coal, from coal mines and cokers, right through to recycling plants.

Either increase coal production or reduce coal usage. It's not like you need to make swords every day.

Next thing you'll be doing is asking BB to play the game for you.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    The whole game is about balancing your productions. If you are burning more coal than you're producing then obviously you have the balance all wrong.

There are numerous ways to gain coal, from coal mines and cokers, right through to recycling plants.

Either increase coal production or reduce coal usage. It's not like you need to make swords every day.

Next thing you'll be doing is asking BB to play the game for you.
    Not as easy as that and coal isnt just used for swords ...coal has to be the most widely used item in the game from making weapons to gold smelters i buy coal i use about 200k coal per day i do make some of my own but no where near the amount i use ...and if i balanced my island out to the point i didnt rely on buying then i wouldnt be able to do the things i do as i wouldnt have the items needed...without buffs most of us wouldnt cope so cant see the harm in coal having its own zone buff everything else has

Reply to Thread