Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 18/09/18

World
    Sandycove
    tyvm for the +200 population in the anniversary HQ

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I got my deed thx - and did not have to write support again - thx for that
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    tyvm for the +200 population in the anniversary HQ
    What is the anniversary HQ? I don't see anything about a HQ in the Anniversary information so far. I saw a mention about the Settlers HQ being +140 pop after the latest update but I still don't know what the HQ refers to.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    What is the anniversary HQ? I don't see anything about a HQ in the Anniversary information so far. I saw a mention about the Settlers HQ being +140 pop after the latest update but I still don't know what the HQ refers to.
    Its the settlers headquarters i am assuming one wll be given as part of the quest rewards during the anniversery event...but you might already own one from way back i do now has pop count of 220 settlers a increase of 200 settlers

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Its the settlers headquarters i am assuming one wll be given as part of the quest rewards during the anniversery event...but you might already own one from way back i do now has pop count of 220 settlers a increase of 200 settlers
    Thanks for that. Looking forward to getting one....
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    A couple years ago during the X year anniversary (i completely forget when and how many years it was lol) of Settlers 2 everyone got a building that looked like the Settlers 2 Headquaters and it only gave 20 population, but now it gives a total of 220 population so +200 lol

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...s-Headquarters

Description
    The Settlers Headquarters is in the same style as the HQ from The Settlers 2 and is from the 20th Anniversary Birthday Event. It gives an additional 20 population.

Damn its already 5 years ago haha man i have been playing this game forever
    Last edited by Xadro; 18.09.18 at 23:33. Reason: Found some info

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Happy anniversary TSO, we love you despite your faults, wrinkles, and hairy upper lip...

Reply to Thread